This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thats our new LBr from Tellico,i played against his dad who played at Vonore.6'0 220 he is the right size and looks like some Division 1 schools are nosing around him also.Just being a Jr he should solidify himself as a nice prospect!

Oh yea and I just talked to Mr. Vineyard this afternoon, apparently Bubba has already been going to camps at Oklahoma and Clemson and to think he's just a freshman... One of the new ways these high school teams are getting these boys noticed is making a Twitter Account, Loudon has one "Loudon Recruiting" i think its time Greenback makes one... Greenback University Recruiting.lol

Edited by glenfromgreenback
  • Upvote 2

On 6/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

Surely they will get Nelson eligible before the season somehow. That kid looked really good for Marion last year.

That kid was injured the entire season. I don’t think he played past the first game. At least that’s my understanding. 

On 6/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, cherokee23 said:

SP will come to us this year so it won’t be too long before we hear complaining about our bleachers being too small. 

Well... let’s be real here. They kinda are..

16 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thats our new LBr from Tellico,i played against his dad who played at Vonore.6'0 220 he is the right size and looks like some Division 1 schools are nosing around him also.Just being a Jr he should solidify himself as a nice prospect!

Another D1 talent. The bleeding never stops. I believe we’ve had 1 large D1 kid in 25 years. You boys have 4 or so on one team. It’s going to take a special team to compete with what has been assembled in Greenback. The state will take notice and understand  when you go to Meigs County and win week 1. 

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That kid was injured the entire season. I don’t think he played past the first game. At least that’s my understanding. 

Another D1 talent. The bleeding never stops. I believe we’ve had 1 large D1 kid in 25 years. You boys have 4 or so on one team. It’s going to take a special team to compete with what has been assembled in Greenback. The state will take notice and understand  when you go to Meigs County and win week 1. 

Its week 2 and Meigs wont lay down for them. We welcome the challenge. Regardless of who wins both teams will get better from it. I do think you are under estimating Meigs though Bass. Wait and see.

18 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Josiah will be a senior this year.  Blue Grey goes by the grade you just completed.  Looking forward to watching him this year for sure!

Edited by GBKEES

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Bledsoe, Rhea, and Meigs River All Stars vs the 411 Connection (Blount, Loudon and Monroe) All Stars-----Should be a war! That game should be on TV too.