This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Screenshot_20190614-170121_Twitter.jpg

Dang bass I don’t know how we are gonna be able to compete against you guys. You’ve been talking out both sides of your mouth !! Smh all that talent and trying to pull the wool over chief Ryan like this ... Roy’s goat has been busy I see 

53 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Dang bass I don’t know how we are gonna be able to compete against you guys. You’ve been talking out both sides of your mouth !! Smh all that talent and trying to pull the wool over chief Ryan like this ... Roy’s goat has been busy I see 

#its coming!Sounds like they are a very confident bunch for some who thinks they are on the hind teet!

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 12:18 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

Not  as good as the Sequatchie, Marion, and South Pitt All Pro team though.

I wasn’t aware we had anyone from Sequatchie. The Marion County RB that was hurt the entire 2018 season did transfer to SP though. Outside of him I think that’s it. you boys just do a better job of recruiting than we do. We get beat on and off the field by The U. It is what it is I guess. 

20 hours ago, WarChant said:

I’m glad that kid came out this season. I never said SP wouldn’t have a good team this season. I do think SP probably had the best returning team in the east before December 2018. All the new additions at The U though have changed my thinking.