This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

And just think we got him for free!

How much you all paying the other ones,  just curious?  I knew the fence side parking fees were going to good use.  We going to have to come up with something over here.

Edited by rtl112

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

So here we go.GB got transfers,South Pitt got transfers,LC got transfers.Coalfield has transfers coming in.....WHY are we the only ones unde the microscope??I find it hilarious.

I garuntee Barney is the one talking  about this mess.  He is real mad. You need to get him in the back of that pickup truck if Grider plays at that Ryan mans field. You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee you Greenback fans will be happy with Braden Carnes.  I remember 2 seasons ago Dylan Hopkins got hurt in the 1st game. Braden Carnes 1st start was on the road vs Oakland.  While Maryville lost Carnes played with a lot of poise in a tough environment.  He also played the whole 2nd half against Alcoa  because of injury.  Carnes is a darn good passer and has a lot of poise. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee Barney is the one talking  about this mess.  He is real mad. You need to get him in the back of that pickup truck if Grider plays at that Ryan mans field. You think im joking but im not. 

Let me ask you a question Roy... do you think that they hypnotized your goat when they kidnapped him? South Pittsburg was getting some good kids until that happened, then Greenback started getting some kids who can play in the SEC, and SP stopped getting transfers. You better warn Murphy, or they will kidnap him and make him let them on top of his pole, and I ain't joking neither.

32 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question Roy... do you think that they hypnotized your goat when they kidnapped him? South Pittsburg was getting some good kids until that happened, then Greenback started getting some kids who can play in the SEC, and SP stopped getting transfers. You better warn Murphy, or they will kidnap him and make him let them on top of his pole, and I ain't joking neither.

I garuntee you that aint all that muskox man and helmet man and o&b man did to my goat. Ever since I got him back he gets real fidgety when you get near his tail especially when you get him near a pickup truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that aint all that muskox man and helmet man and o&b man did to my goat. Ever since I got him back he gets real fidgety when you get near his tail especially when you get him near a pickup truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yeah you gotta watch out for ole muskox man!! He has been stocking up on Red Bull’s and fudge rounds to lure that goat back in. 

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I watched Carnes hudl videos and he is a pretty good passer, but he also had great receivers and blocking on the offensive line as well. If he has good blocking and good receivers he will do well at Greenback as well. 

He’s got multiple 300 pound linemen. He’s got TWO receivers that are 6”4 range. He was the missing ingredient for them. They will now be able to move that other cat they got to another position. 2019 Greenback will be better than the 2018 version. 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

So here we go.GB got transfers,South Pitt got transfers,LC got transfers.Coalfield has transfers coming in.....WHY are we the only ones unde the microscope??I find it hilarious.

Everyone tell how many and what positions they got. SP got 2. Neither played last season. One got hurt in the first game and the other wasn’t on a team. One is a runner and one is a blocker. 

Next..

6 hours ago, ladykee said:

I hope everyone we play thinks like you lol! I’ve seen Carnes at 2 camps just this weekend and he’s one of the smoothest, most accurate with great footwork, & solid QBs on the field. The good pocket passers are not a dime a dozen. Trust me I’ve not seen too many at these camps so a lot of those guys must rely a lot on their feet because their isn’t much too write home about in their passing. Carnes does not appear to rely on his legs because he doesn’t have to much. But he will if he needs to and won’t shy away from getting upfield yo get what he can. He’ll put it in the end zone too with his legs but not before going through his reads. He doesn’t bail out too early and his goal is to distribute to his playmakers and he has the arm and smarts to do that all day long. Great mechanics, great footwork and calm in that pocket with a very natural strong & accurate arm. If our line doesn’t give him the time to execute then our OL isn’t getting it done because we have the line to get it done! Team chemistry is off the charts. These guys are going to play hard for each other. Carnes is fitting in like a glove!

I’m sure he is. Greenback U will have the best QB/WR connection in 1-2A. The Carnes Deal has been coming for quite some time. It was hush hush until the time was right. It was lucky for Jr though that he got him a QB that is an absolute stud for his senior year. I don’t know what you folks do, but you created some stud football players from your DNA. I won’t lie it is disappointing for SP and the rest of the state. Greenback was on pace for this to be a down year because you lost the best senior class in the history of your school, but somehow all the pieces fell into your lap to quite possibly have the best Greenback team in school history this season. What can I say? Y’all are just better at getting kids than Sp and the rest of 1A right now. Maybe one day we can catch up to you. 

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m sure he is. Greenback U will have the best QB/WR connection in 1-2A. The Carnes Deal has been coming for quite some time. It was hush hush until the time was right. It was lucky for Jr though that he got him a QB that is an absolute stud for his senior year. I don’t know what you folks do, but you created some stud football players from your DNA. I won’t lie it is disappointing for SP and the rest of the state. Greenback was on pace for this to be a down year because you lost the best senior class in the history of your school, but somehow all the pieces fell into your lap to quite possibly have the best Greenback team in school history this season. What can I say? Y’all are just better at getting kids than Sp and the rest of 1A right now. Maybe one day we can catch up to you. 

One of the best qb/wr combos maybe in 1a-2a 

9 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Not the amount of transfers that seem to bother them, but the quality of the ones you are getting. If everyone got 11 players from transfers a season and 10 were bench warmers no one would notice.:shock: and I have no problem with it personally will be good to play against a better team. Now the people that may have their state championship sniped because of it seem to offer alot of negative attention. Bass comes to mind he has made his unhappiness with the topic well known in his posts lol.

Bass has zero room to complain . His pirates have more new players than GB he is just not admitting it or is less in the know than he claims to be!

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

That's funny Roy only sound we ever heard him make was when an employee from the skillet factory walked behind and he said " ROOYYY"

• Like 1