This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Bass has zero room to complain . His pirates have more new players than GB he is just not admitting it or is less in the know than he claims to be!

That’s an untrue statement. SP has 2 new kids. Unless you want to count the ones that were already in the school, but didn’t play last year. I can assure you that  SP doesn’t have anything close to the numbers that Greenback has as far as transfers. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s an untrue statement. SP has 2 new kids. Unless you want to count the ones that were already in the school, but didn’t play last year. I can assure you that  SP doesn’t have anything close to the numbers that Greenback has as far as transfers. 

Why did they not play last year? Because they transferred!!

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m sure he is. Greenback U will have the best QB/WR connection in 1-2A. The Carnes Deal has been coming for quite some time. It was hush hush until the time was right. It was lucky for Jr though that he got him a QB that is an absolute stud for his senior year. I don’t know what you folks do, but you created some stud football players from your DNA. I won’t lie it is disappointing for SP and the rest of the state. Greenback was on pace for this to be a down year because you lost the best senior class in the history of your school, but somehow all the pieces fell into your lap to quite possibly have the best Greenback team in school history this season. What can I say? Y’all are just better at getting kids than Sp and the rest of 1A right now. Maybe one day we can catch up to you. 

Meigs will be able to challenge that connection you speak of. We've not had to have a duo in that aspect as we've  had great receivers along with a very accurate qb with extremely good mobility. Any receiver on the field is a threat during a pass play.

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that aint all that muskox man and helmet man and o&b man did to my goat. Ever since I got him back he gets real fidgety when you get near his tail especially when you get him near a pickup truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

Heres how the GB nation man caught your durn goat!He sent me this home video.

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You need to do a NEW head count.Some cant play till playoff time but they are still THERE.LOL.No less than 4.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:22 PM, Sharktooth said:

Pocket passers like Carnes are a dime a dozen. One dimensional football is a thing of the past. QB’s like Bryce Hanley are the future. Dual threat QB’s are a Defensive Coordinators nightmare.  Greenback will now be easier to defend this season and much less explosive. 

Are you kidding me? A starter for the best team in tn high school football over the past 15 to 20 years is gonna be a dime a dozen in 1a football. If coach ryan decides to open up the playbook against majority of the teams we will face he could throw for 400 yards in the first half and never break a sweat. Having a D1 receiver catching balls don't hurt either. Please get back to me on this after about 7 games are played and let me know your thoughts then

• Like 1