This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

On 6/16/2019 at 12:22 PM, Sharktooth said:

Pocket passers like Carnes are a dime a dozen. One dimensional football is a thing of the past. QB’s like Bryce Hanley are the future. Dual threat QB’s are a Defensive Coordinators nightmare.  Greenback will now be easier to defend this season and much less explosive. 

I can see him being a nickel or a dime qb.    Most defenses will have to line up in a nickel or dime package just to keep from being shredded through the air.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I can see him being a nickel or a dime qb.    Most defenses will have to line up in a nickel or dime package just to keep from being shredded through the air.

Southtowner are you stupid? Your saying this Carnes boy is only worth a nickel or a dime.  He is going to be real mad if he plays Grider.  You are worse than powerp.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

With their line and a good running back(s) along with this Qb,  I don't see anybody stopping the Cherokees.  They could probably beat most 5 and 6A schools.

Edited by rtl112

45 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

With their line and a good running back(s) along with this Qb,  I don't see anybody stopping the Cherokees.  They could probably beat most 5 and 6A schools.

With that type qb it just makes their running game that more productive.  

And playing at Maryville his football knowledge is off the charts.

Having played for Maryville the past 3 years and seeing the competition level in 6A then moving down to 1A is like playing high school football for 3 years then going back to junior high your senior year. His skills will definitely stand out. 

54 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Just think the lineman are not transfers.Bailey came as Freshman and Bubba an Eighth grader so neither had an athletic record in HS.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Mr. Carnes can throw the deep route with the best of them, just not a nickel and dimer. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1