This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, rtl112 said:

With their line and a good running back(s) along with this Qb,  I don't see anybody stopping the Cherokees.  They could probably beat most 5 and 6A schools.

That’s what I’ve been saying. One of these days we are going to beat them again. It just might not be as soon as we were hoping. Transfers have changed the landscape in college and high school football. It’s different than it use to be. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s what I’ve been saying. One of these days we are going to beat them again. It just might not be as soon as we were hoping. Transfers have changed the landscape in college and high school football. It’s different than it use to be. 

You all definitely have the best shot of knocking them off if anybody does but I'm afraid this Cherokee team may be better than the one that they had a few years ago. I've got you all and Greenback penciled in for this years semis.

Edited by rtl112

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, they are. I believe your QB at Meigs is the best QB overall in 1-2A. However, Greenback has several really good ones, but at least one of them happens to be GREAT. Adding a dynamic QB to throw it to them just makes them even more potent. 

Will probably be a challenge for us. We haven't faced many passing teams.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Will probably be a challenge for us. We haven't faced many passing teams.

It will be a great match up to see which teams DB’s are ready for a challenge. Y’all’s qb is a stud , don’t know much about your receivers but I’m sure the qb will make plays happen 

3 minutes ago, WarChant said:

It will be a great match up to see which teams DB’s are ready for a challenge. Y’all’s qb is a stud , don’t know much about your receivers but I’m sure the qb will make plays happen 

I watched some highlights from last year and they had some receivers to make some plays just not sure how many of them return. Should be a playoff type atmosphere. 

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I watched some highlights from last year and they had some receivers to make some plays just not sure how many of them return. Should be a playoff type atmosphere. 

I’m ready for season to start. We are gonna be challenged big time the first 4 games. I’ve never been down to meigs looking forward to checking it out 

9 hours ago, rtl112 said:

You all definitely have the best shot of knocking them off if anybody does but I'm afraid this Cherokee team may be better than the one that they had a few years ago. I've got you all and Greenback penciled in for this years semis.

I agree with everything you said. This 2019 Greenback team should have been a little off from where they have been. Those key transfers definitely changed it though. I also think this could be the best team in Greenback history. Remember what I said..

15 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Maybe you and the Coalfield guy can get a room and console each other!Then invite the 68 guy from Lake County over to wipe the tears.My goodness what a bunch of sissies!Rackum is the only one with a set,he sounds like he might have actually been in a ballgame before.This why I don't get on here much anymore.If anyone of these kids showed up in the Admins office at any one of you alls school you all would be tickled.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with everything you said. This 2019 Greenback team should have been a little off from where they have been. Those key transfers definitely changed it though. I also think this could be the best team in Greenback history. Remember what I said..

Now you went and made Jim mad!

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Maybe you and the Coalfield guy can get a room and console each other!Then invite the 68 guy from Lake County over to wipe the tears.My goodness what a bunch of sissies!Rackum is the only one with a set,he sounds like he might have actually been in a ballgame before.This why I don't get on here much anymore.If anyone of these kids showed up in the Admins office at any one of you alls school you all would be tickled.

Get a room? LMBO.... probably so, but they didn’t. Welcome to the party!

• Like 1