This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

On 6/16/2019 at 7:25 PM, rtl112 said:

How much you all paying the other ones,  just curious?  I knew the fence side parking fees were going to good use.  We going to have to come up with something over here.

It was Grilled Honey Buns with Ice Cream from the Drug Store, but i've heard rumors of this new mayor has something in the works and considering a "Recruit Tax" on the city. The county commission was considering a package but it looks like the new jail house will take all that $$$ we'll see what happens

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Maybe you and the Coalfield guy can get a room and console each other!Then invite the 68 guy from Lake County over to wipe the tears.My goodness what a bunch of sissies!Rackum is the only one with a set,he sounds like he might have actually been in a ballgame before.This why I don't get on here much anymore.If anyone of these kids showed up in the Admins office at any one of you alls school you all would be tickled.

Heck yeah we would be tickled. I'm not trashing Greenback.  I wished we could land some good transfers because we just don't have the studs to compete right now.

It's good to be here in Greenback now. We are bringing in athletes from all over the area because we have the best program around. People just thought we were going to be down, but we will be better than ever. We have a new school, the best coaching staff in the state, and a pipeline to keep football players coming in from here on out.  

6 minutes ago, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

We took Grace Christian's playbook and have created a dynasty here at Greenback. I have enjoyed watching our people work behind the scenes to attract these football players. I love it that our principal knows ways to make things happen to help our football program flourish. 

SMH!!LOL!

The hook is in the water,lets see how many bite!:popcorneater:

Edited by orngnblk

56 minutes ago, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

It's good to be here in Greenback now. We are bringing in athletes from all over the area because we have the best program around. People just thought we were going to be down, but we will be better than ever. We have a new school, the best coaching staff in the state, and a pipeline to keep football players coming in from here on out.  

Get outta here wish your fake account. And the trash talk. I wonder if this is the same guy from Coalfield from a couple of years ago.

• Upvote 1