This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh we know they will come all season long in Greenback. I think we all understand to expect it. Like I’ve said from the start. Greenback is now a smaller version of Alcoa. They will be the front runner most seasons. They are the measuring stick now in 1A. It will take a special team to knock them off. I expect you boys to add several more.. Rich get richer...

Do what?  You boys?  

Do you know who is in that picture and what she claimed to be before being found to be a liar?  

It was humor.  Nothing else.  

Edited by HTV

18 minutes ago, HTV said:

Do what?  You boys?  

Do you know who is in that picture and what she claimed to be before being found to be a liar?  

It was humor.  Nothing else.  

You got me LOL! And as far as that picture goes that could be Pocahontas I wouldn't know the difference:roflolk:

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

You got me LOL! And as far as that picture goes that could be Pocahontas I wouldn't know the difference:roflolk:

Close.  

It's Elizabeth Warren.  The senator from the People's Republic of Mass who claimed to be a Cherokee Indian to get preferential treatment with college scholarships and teaching positions. Her claim was debunked through DNA tests.  She is one of the 2,759 Democrats who have declared at this point for the Democrat nomination.

Edited by HTV

2 minutes ago, HTV said:

Close.  

It's Elizabeth Warren.  The senator from the People's Republic of Mass who claimed to be a Cherokee Indian to get preferential treatment with college scholarships and teaching positions. Her claim was debunked through DNA tests.  She is one of the 2,759 Democrats who have declared at this point for the Democrat nomination.

One of many Dems such as AOC and the Omar lady who should never hold office with their type of politics. They are full of hate and ignorance. It's a shame people like that get into office.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HTV said:

Close.  

Dadgum Democrats!SMH

CoachT posters: For those of you that believe in the power of prayer please keep Coby Radford in your prayers. His mom & dad are former Cherokees and this little feller is about 9 years old and plays football & baseball in the GB youth league. He recently found out he has a serious heart condition and is currently in surgery receiving an internal defibrillator. No more football for him and that has been a hard pill to swallow for him but he has accepted it and has the best outlook on life. Appreciate the prayers!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ladykee said:

CoachT posters: For those of you that believe in the power of prayer please keep Coby Radford in your prayers. His mom & dad are former Cherokees and this little feller is about 9 years old and plays football & baseball in the GB youth league. He recently found out he has a serious heart condition and is currently in surgery receiving an internal defibrillator. No more football for him and that has been a hard pill to swallow for him but he has accepted it and has the best outlook on life. Appreciate the prayers!

Thank you,will do!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Those ladies are ignorant human beings to say the least. 

Yeah, one hates Israel with every fiber of her being and both of them hate Trump for just being alive. One day they will have to answer for all the hate and discord they are sewing.

11 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Will pray for the young man. I hope he has a fast and easy recovery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

SP will be praying for this young man.

• Like 1