This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Nice to see football stuff happening again. It won't be long until season starts. I wonder how Sweetwater will look after some new coaching. He's supposed to be a decent coach. It may take more then one year to turn that program around though. 

Usually does.We will see the 2nd.Our passing game was fun to watch and im no fan of 7 on 7 but wanted to see what we look like.

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Surely your competition isn't that bad lol

They needed a QB to throw the ball to their stud receivers. They got one of the top passing QB’s in the state. They pretty much get what they need these days. That’s a byproduct of being a dominant program. He is likely the best QB at Greenback since Coach Ryan in the early 90’s. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

They needed a QB to throw the ball to their stud receivers. They got one of the top passing QB’s in the state. They pretty much get what they need these days. That’s a byproduct of being a dominant program. He is likely the best QB at Greenback since Coach Ryan in the early 90’s. 

Yep,not to mention after watching them Sat we have at least 5 kids that can take it to the house.I was impressed with our new kids but also by the ones no one is talking about,we still had some shells in our gun!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Yep,not to mention after watching them Sat we have at least 5 kids that can take it to the house.I was impressed with our new kids but also by the ones no one is talking about,we still had some shells in our gun!

What was their record up there Saturday? 

8 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Nope but he’s that good. 

What was impressive to me was the depth we have at WR.Like i posted earlier all these folks gabbin about the two skill players we got in the off season and they will help us no doubt but the kids we have can play also.Stinnet,Cabat (im not sure of his name lol) Ford and there was another that was getting it done also.We will need that rotation with the schedule we have.If we can simulate a running game we should come around by the third game.The first two will be very tough for us.

Loudon looked good and very big,they had as many skill players as we do total.That first game will test everything we are!!Then we have that Meigs game...SHEWWW gonna be a tough first few games.I hope we start early learning to hydrate that might be the difference in hanging with those two cant have starters on the sidelines with cramps.

• Like 1