This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

Heard a rumor that Drew Hicks is back at Sweetwater for his senior season, any of you folks confirm this? I know you scrimmage them soon.

This is some footage of him when he played us as a sophomore.

Edited by Imthayeti

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this? We aint a falling for your mess. I garuntee you them new players you got just so happened to be where that Ryan man lost one from last year.  Im not stupid.  You mean to tell me that these boys looking to improve their situation just so happened to be a need for that Ryan man.  Get out of here with your mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

This statement here is one example of the nonsense posted by S. Pitt people.  It's obvious that if the Ryan man was going to get what he wanted he would have gotten a true all purpose running back that could do it all and a few more lineman for depth.  The WR's we got are nice ball players and will add depth there but we already had that covered pretty well.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It's really not a fair situation to any school involved. It's a same the tssaa has let in get in this bad of shape. The city of Memphis is really a mess when it comes down to all the transfers. Bass, I still say So. Pitt may very well represent the east even though the deck is kind of stacked. Alot of football to be played between now and the semifinals. For all we know we all may be watching some surprise team shake up the apple cart. I know that I am pulling for a Lake County/ So.Pitt final. We have played twice and both were really good games and I would expect no different if that matchup occurs. We both have tall orders to get by. I really feel like LC is better than Huntingdon and have been for the last two years. Hopefully we will get to see. Huntingdon gets all the press in the west and Greenback gets all the press in the east. Press means nothing, it has to be proven on the field. Go luck to the pirates this year.

The only press Greenback is getting is from S. Pitt people on the T.  It's all propaganda! 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Heard a rumor that Drew Hicks is back at Sweetwater for his senior season, any of you folks confirm this? I know you scrimmage them soon.

This is some footage of him when he played us as a sophomore.

He looks like a good athlete and a hard runner. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Rarely...

I think everyone in America knows about our transfers by now because of you. you keep saying this might be the best gback team yet. Nobody knows yet but I assure you they will come out ready to play hard every week and our coaches will have them ready. the past 2 years you have claimed that no one could beat Huntington in 17 and greenback in 18. So maybe spend a little more time on your predictions before you post it from now on. And it would be nice if you would quit trying to cover up the south pitt transfers and lets discuss them a little more than having so much focus on our guys  

10 minutes ago, muskox said:

I think everyone in America knows about our transfers by now because of you. you keep saying this might be the best gback team yet. Nobody knows yet but I assure you they will come out ready to play hard every week and our coaches will have them ready. the past 2 years you have claimed that no one could beat Huntington in 17 and greenback in 18. So maybe spend a little more time on your predictions before you post it from now on. And it would be nice if you would quit trying to cover up the south pitt transfers and lets discuss them a little more than having so much focus on our guys  

Yes, I picked Huntingdon to win it all in 2017 and get to Cookeville last year. Yes, I thought Greenback would easily repeat last season as well. Yes, I think this will be the best Greenback team we’ve seen. Yes, this will be the best SP team since about 2011. Covering up the transfers huh... I have said several times. They have a RB that could be good, but missed the entire 2018 season. People are anxious to see how he progresses, they also have a lineman that didn’t play last year at his previous school. He looks like he has potential and could help in the line. The only other one is this kid from a non football playing school Richard Hardy. From my understanding he’s a senior and is a backup. That is the only 3 kids I know about. Discuss them all you want. They might have some young kids, but if they do no one is talking about them because they aren’t factors. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

15 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Not my pig not my farm but sounds like a law needs to be enforced for Greenback residents only sell their houses to parents that don’t have kids that play football. So South Pitt  fans don’t give up on their season before summer dead period. Pitter patter

This is a good post.LOL

• Like 1