This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

I hate these kinds of posts which in the tech world are called flames. But i do also wish this nonsense would stop as it's beginning to get boring. Funny at first but now turned into a broken record of you stole my season so to speak. I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that these kids aren't coming to Greenback for the academics. We can all just assume that's not true. Biggest problem is you guys didn't make a big fuss when someone transferred out of Greenback  that mattered on the highest level of football and  advancing their team as you all know what he would mean to any team Breeden Gilbert was the player.Your ok if they lose an all state player to another team but your obviously firmly against them getting any transfers of perhaps similar quality. Now thats said you only care because it may knock you out of your assured trip to Cookeville. If your worried about it have your team try harder, practice harder, work out harder. If you think posting here and ruining people's fun on the T will help your cause by all means proceed. But your only causing what's considered strife. If you believe in reaping what you sew you are officially on notice as the accountability partner has informed you of your status. Last but not least Whitwell wasn't suppose to win it all last year Greenback was the clear favorite from the East followed by South Pitt and Whitwell 3rd as I recall and this is from the East side, Not including West teams and their hopefuls. So what is moaned about here doesn't matter in the least considering preseason favorites Rarely ever win it like they are "supposed" too ( unless you are alcoa ). Both have transfers why does Greenbacks transfers matter more? If you believe they are in reality breaking the laws of school transfers prove it. Quit talking about it and prove it otherwise you are being just like the ignorant "Fake News" infested Democrats and the T deserve better than that, and our Country deserves better then what the Antifa and far left Liberals are all sewing as far as hate in this country. Thank you for your time, good day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I hate these kinds of posts which in the tech world are called flames. But i do also wish this nonsense would stop as it's beginning to get boring. Funny at first but now turned into a broken record of you stole my season so to speak. I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that these kids aren't coming to Greenback for the academics. We can all just assume that's not true. Biggest problem is you guys didn't make a big fuss when someone transferred out of Greenback  that mattered on the highest level of football and  advancing their team as you all know what he would mean to any team Breeden Gilbert was the player.Your ok if they lose an all state player to another team but your obviously firmly against them getting any transfers of perhaps similar quality. Now thats said you only care because it may knock you out of your assured trip to Cookeville. If your worried about it have your team try harder, practice harder, work out harder. If you think posting here and ruining people's fun on the T will help your cause by all means proceed. But your only causing what's considered strife. If you believe in reaping what you sew you are officially on notice as the accountability partner has informed you of your status. Last but not least Whitwell wasn't suppose to win it all last year Greenback was the clear favorite from the East followed by South Pitt and Whitwell 3rd as I recall and this is from the East side, Not including West teams and their hopefuls. So what is moaned about here doesn't matter in the least considering preseason favorites Rarely ever win it like they are "supposed" too ( unless you are alcoa ). Both have transfers why does Greenbacks transfers matter more? If you believe they are in reality breaking the laws of school transfers prove it. Quit talking about it and prove it otherwise you are being just like the ignorant "Fake News" infested Democrats and the T deserve better than that, and our Country deserves better then what the Antifa and far left Liberals are all sewing as far as hate in this country. Thank you for your time, good day.

Well said !!!

Welcome to the club. Now they know how it feels. We’re actually use to it around here. Now people know how we felt from 2007-2013. Everything we did we were “cheating.” I cant confirm, but I heard Roy’s goat has been active and SP might possibly be picking up another one. That would give SP 4. Maybe it will help get us over the Greenback hump. Time will tell I guess. 

44 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Thanks Yeti i appreciate a well thought out response!

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Welcome to the club. Now they know how it feels. We’re actually use to it around here. Now people know how we felt from 2007-2013. Everything we did we were “cheating.” I cant confirm, but I heard Roy’s goat has been active and SP might possibly be picking up another one. That would give SP 4. Maybe it will help get us over the Greenback hump. Time will tell I guess. 

No need in even bringing it up,just get them ready.We will.

50 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

hope you get 10 more so you can ramble about something else. we got what we got and will be ready to play

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I wasnt on the T then and it obviously has scarred you for life those events that happened in 2007-2013. Its a shame you just can't let it go. It is comical though that in your reply you mentioned what I took as South Pitt. Getting another transfer. With all the unhappiness  you been showering everyone with about Greenback getting theirs, I figured you just may be  too embarrassed to even admit getting another transfer. But Your team getting their transfers is just a normal event compared to Greenback getting theirs.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, muskox said:

hope you get 10 more so you can ramble about something else. we got what we got and will be ready to play

GB needs to add a B team so GB kids will have a chance to play. From my count a majority of starters will be transfers. Not all came this year but transfers just the same. Only accomplishment I see is the ability to attract kids .  Like ole Biggums ,I'm just keeping it real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

GB needs to add a B team so GB kids will have a chance to play. From my count a majority of starters will be transfers. Not all came this year but transfers just the same. Only accomplishment I see is the ability to attract kids .  Like ole Biggums ,I'm just keeping it real.

Well said pujo... When you have a record of 51-6 over the last 4 years, adding 2 Silver Balls, 1 Gold Ball and Semi-Final finish to your trophy case, this is exactly what happens and to any school for that matter! Sure they may not all be D1 prospects but they will be good players and good kids. In todays society kids and PARENTS like to win, sure some more than others but they'll make the move to see their kid on a winning team especially if there is a chance to make a run in the playoffs. Of course when you have 2 of the biggest powerhouse football programs in the state 20 mins up the road thats a big plus but kids are not going to make that move, we have one kid from Maryville. Its these BIG schools like WB, Sequoyah, Heritage, Tellico, Seymour, who's teams, are not 51-6 the last 4 years, these are where these kids move in from. 

I think OnB said it earlier in this thread we welcome anyone that wants to investigate us, our I's are dotted and T's crossed with TSSAA.  And our AD and School admin will NOT be out of compliance! And that i applaud them for.... when word got out a few yrs ago the school admin was requiring all this additional proof of residency in county and the SRO was doing drive by checks, alot of people thought it was crap, me included but now i applaud them for it now. 

Edited by glenfromgreenback
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I wasnt on the T then and it obviously has scarred you for life those events that happened in 2007-2013. Its a shame you just can't let it go. It is comical though that in your reply you mentioned what I took as South Pitt. Getting another transfer. With all the unhappiness  you been showering everyone with about Greenback getting theirs, I figured you just may be  too embarrassed to even admit getting another transfer. But Your team getting their transfers is just a normal event compared to Greenback getting theirs.

Yes, that’s definitely it. Meigs gets them as well. We know everyone gets some, but....

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I’m sure you will get them ready.  Greenback was the most talented 1A team in 2017 and 2018. Injuries are the only reason you didn’t repeat. 

Or a kid that transferred out could have been the reason they didnt repeat as well in all honesty. Need to be fair about it. not giving Gilbert his value to to team and their % of repeating had to be significantly reduced without him.

• Like 1