This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

Also Drew Jackson is 0 to full speed in the blink of an eye. I enjoy watching him play when I can. I hope he has a healthy year. Last year he was hurt 2x in the same year. I also am told he will be playing RB. But I'm sure you know already.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

I hope this guy is at the scrimmage, it'll be a good test for our defense.  Get us warmed up for tackling #25 in the opener.

You are correct.Not only 25 but the stud back at Meigs who transferred in from Bledsoe and the Tipton and Kelly kids from South Pitt and the Sr back from OZ,geez i could go on and on.LOL.We need all these tough games with great players to gel!!

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You are correct.Not only 25 but the stud back at Meigs who transferred in from Bledsoe and the Tipton and Kelly kids from South Pitt and the Sr back from OZ,geez i could go on and on.LOL.We need all these tough games with great players to gel!!

I read somewhere that OZ is returning quiet a few starters along with the RB and QB and hope to make a deep run in the playoffs, I thought it was on 5Star Preps but it must have been somewhere else because I couldn't find it on there.  They'll be tough for sure and I hope we are healthy when they come to GB.  

48 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Also Drew Jackson is 0 to full speed in the blink of an eye. I enjoy watching him play when I can. I hope he has a healthy year. Last year he was hurt 2x in the same year. I also am told he will be playing RB. But I'm sure you know already.

Best running back I seen last year.

6 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

I read somewhere that OZ is returning quiet a few starters along with the RB and QB and hope to make a deep run in the playoffs, I thought it was on 5Star Preps but it must have been somewhere else because I couldn't find it on there.  They'll be tough for sure and I hope we are healthy when they come to GB.  

Main event.They had a great break down of our region.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GBKEES said:

They should be decent, but they won’t be as tough as last season. I’m betting Greenback by 28 or more when you boys play them. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

They should be decent, but they won’t be as tough as last season. I’m betting Greenback by 28 or more when you boys play them. 

Meigs scrimmaged them few weeks after school let out I believe it was. We handled them fairly easy from what I was told.