This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Bass I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You seem pretty sure that Greenback is gonna beat us this year. If we manage to upset them don't sing our praise afterwards as we head down to South Pitt. Meigs may just surprise you this year.

He'll be singing like Elton John!

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Bass I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You seem pretty sure that Greenback is gonna beat us this year. If we manage to upset them don't sing our praise afterwards as we head down to South Pitt. Meigs may just surprise you this year.

If we faced off closer to the middle of our schedule, I’d say he would be right. But there’s no telling how our teams will play together that early in the season. I will say this... our first game is usually the messy game. But the second game is when we fire on all cylinders. Will history repeat itself? There’s no telling because this will be one of the toughest matchups we’ve had at that point in the season. 

37 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I’d also think hard about it too. If Meigs beats GB, there will be a thread about the Meigs’ transfers. The need stuff to talk about

6 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I’d also think hard about it too. If Meigs beats GB, there will be a thread about the Meigs’ transfers. The need stuff to talk about

Lol may do it. 

9 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

If we faced off closer to the middle of our schedule, I’d say he would be right. But there’s no telling how our teams will play together that early in the season. I will say this... our first game is usually the messy game. But the second game is when we fire on all cylinders. Will history repeat itself? There’s no telling because this will be one of the toughest matchups we’ve had at that point in the season. 

That same start happened to us in 17 against Sweetwater, we pulled it out but was a hard fought win looking out from the stands. Had we played them 3-4 games later I think we could have mercy ruled them. Not to take away from them though they had a decent team that year. When we played them they gave us all we wanted. we just had alot of new players starting on both sides of the ball that year. I hope we are really meshing when we play each other. I'm not sure that won't be the deciding factor. I'll say this about us I'd gladly take you on player for player we may not have kids that have sec offers but you will be surprised I think on how good they actually are. Know in a few weeks my friend.