This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the bigger question is how many starters return for GB? 4 GB linemen, 2 reportedly SEC quality, 4 transfer starters from various programs + the returning stud WR? 

Yep that sounds right. I hope by the end of the year we have more SEC players lol. 

17 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We lost 16 seniors and have gained 4 transfers. That’s why SP is the front runner. 

So SP basically has 6 starters returning on each side of the ball. Greenback has how many? 5 each way, plus you received some absolute fantastic football players off the waiver wire. SP has one transfer who is starting. Greenback has all of theirs starting. I’m sorry, I still don’t see the logic. To be the man you’ve got to beat the man. Right now.. Greenback and Whitwell are both the men. They have both beaten SP twice in a row. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Greenback is the front runner, who are you kidding.

A very wise man said this above. People that have been on here as long as I have been know I will call a spade a spade. It is what it is. Both teams are going to be very good, but I think the off season acquisitions added to a team with a great line returning, plus 2 D1 seniors have Greenback in the catbird’s seat once again. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

A very wise man said this above. People that have been on here as long as I have been know I will call a spade a spade. It is what it is. Both teams are going to be very good, but I think the off season acquisitions added to a team with a great line returning, plus 2 D1 seniors have Greenback in the catbird’s seat once again. 

Don't think Greenback would have won their region without the Transfers,now they should win State . I'm fairly sure they will have more transfers starting than they do kids who attended greenback through grade school. Thats Just unheard of. DANG.  If the shoe was on the other foot and Coalfield was getting all these kids, Greenback people would be crying foul.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think Greenback would have won their region without the Transfers,now they should win State . I'm fairly sure they will have more transfers starting than they do kids who attended greenback through grade school. Thats Just unheard of. DANG.  If the shoe was on the other foot and Coalfield was getting all these kids, Greenback people would be crying foul.

Pujo I garuntee these greenback posters like helmet boy and o&b man is a trying to pull the wool over our eyes.  They think im stupid.  I garuntee you this many quality transfers that just happen to be a position of need dont happen by natural causes.  That Ryan man didnt even  list them on his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.