This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

I hope the "Randall Cobb Effect" gets all 5 of the players that 5 Star Preps named that who TN should considering... The two of Defensive Players from West both committed last week to the Arkansas Razorbacks. 

I love me some Tennessee football. They have been hard to watch off and on the last 10 years. That being said, I would hope they think they have better or think they have better or no need for that position to let an instate prospect go to out of state.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I love me some Tennessee football. They have been hard to watch off and on the last 10 years. That being said, I would hope they think they have better or think they have better or no need for that position to let an instate prospect go to out of state.

And so close to Knoxville.

14 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

What the heck is all this 1A, 2A crap. I figured Friday Main Event already covered this for us.

He did.   Now every individual that's a member can vote on who they think will reign supreme in each region.

FYI CoachT use to make these poll topics for us.  So there's that.

Greenback is just going to be so tough to handle this year with their matchup problems. I mean think about it, a starting line where every guy is near 300, a qb that started at Maryville, and their wr's will be tough to handle. Bold statement but I'm not sure that they couldn't compete with Alcoa until the very end.  Complacency will be their biggest issue.

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Greenback is just going to be so tough to handle this year with their matchup problems. I mean think about it, a starting line where every guy is near 300, a qb that started at Maryville, and their wr's will be tough to handle. Bold statement but I'm not sure that they couldn't compete with Alcoa until the very end.  Complacency will be their biggest issue.

Pretty bold for sure. Would like to see that match-up.

2 hours ago, powerp said:

You are right on.. they will be very tough to beat in 1A. 

On 7/30/2019 at 8:28 PM, Southtowner said:

He did.   Now every individual that's a member can vote on who they think will reign supreme in each region.

FYI CoachT use to make these poll topics for us.  So there's that.

Southtowner what kind of mess is this? You have went crazy making websites.  I garuntee I cant even keep up with all this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 2