This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Glad he is back. He has been injured a lot during H.S. . Hope he stays healthy all year.

Also noticed that Thaxton was not dressed or even there that I seen.  I was told he was not on the preseason roster.  I figured he would be one of their top receivers this year. He can jump like a deer.

On 8/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy let me ask you a question. Is that Ryan man going to self report those recruiting violations like that Hayworth man did at Grundy? I garuntee you that Childress man gets real mad when he has to do all the work.  You think im joking but im not. 

LOPWOAO, RD, Figure Them GB fellers skeerd! Drip, drip, drip, yep recon so! Perhaps the Mountain Troll feller can learn them diaper wearing Cherokee fellers something bout that Childress man’s rules & punishment. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPWOAO, RD, Figure Them GB fellers skeerd! Drip, drip, drip, yep recon so! Perhaps the Mountain Troll feller can learn them diaper wearing Cherokee fellers something bout that Childress man’s rules & punishment. 

Old man you are a disgrace to South Pitt football !!!

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate ain’t a nary bit concerned. As been posted HEEP of days ago, if you ain’t wanting the attention, don’t orchestrate it! Few, if any is believing....

Old pirate I garuntee I told helmet boy that Childress man gets real mad if he has to do all the work.  I garuntee that Ryan man better talk to that Hayworth man.  You think im joking but im not. 

pujo  hacking in pretty sure there won't be a Hampton/GP thread  been a few years since we played. Ya'll scored 105 to 48 last two meetings. GP line is questionable  Wish GB would quit ducking us. :mrgreen:.  lost 3 coaches one was Lee Hammonds. So his so son pierce great player going to private in NC, Heath shuler is assistant coach Christ  School  great program. Pujo guessing  Bulldogs by a TD.:hungry:

On 7/24/2019 at 2:42 PM, WarChant said:

So OP just gets scared and starts making stuff up ?

On 7/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk! Multiple teams turned them in throughout the season for the kid playing because the rules state you can’t play in an all Star game or you lose your eligibility. It’s black and white against the rules but the TSSAA has no backbone and chose to let him play because they had apparently already cleared him earlier in year when they were not given all the facts. This information was told to me straight out of Lookout Valley and that several teams had turned them in with what I stated above. SP didn’t belong on that field with Whitwell last year imo but still should’ve beaten them. Whitwell didn’t belong on the field with Greenback and beat them so take that for what you will. Was a year of destiny for the Tigers. I’m just keeping it real 

WC, FYI, Recon Old Pirate ain’t nary bit skeerd Youngon and didn’t make nothing up, merely responded to facts. Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP, the water boarding bucket is filling up! LOPAO 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

WC, FYI, Recon Old Pirate ain’t nary bit skeerd Youngon and didn’t make nothing up, merely responded to facts. Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP, the water boarding bucket is filling up! LOPAO 

Old pirate I garuntee I been trying to tell helmet boy to self report so that Childress man doesnt get real mad.  Recon helmet boy done got his feelings hurt after he self reported about his man hood.  Yous think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, harley04 said:

pujo  hacking in pretty sure there won't be a Hampton/GP thread  been a few years since we played. Ya'll scored 105 to 48 last two meetings. GP line is questionable  Wish GB would quit ducking us. :mrgreen:.  lost 3 coaches one was Lee Hammonds. So his so son pierce great player going to private in NC, Heath shuler is assistant coach Christ  School  great program. Pujo guessing  Bulldogs by a TD.:hungry:

Wouldn't put a quarter on it either way,Hampton has a lot of size and some good skill players. My guess is you guys will be the toughest team on their schedule. Hampton has a lot to figure out before game 1. Its a work in progress. 

There was good article in the Daily Times on DB making changes this year on D...  He's definitely more of a Strong Side DE now. And i've not had a chance to go watch practice any this week, I expect that Ryan man put some extra work in and a few more sprints to fix some of the issues from the Sweetwater scrimmage....  So i'm looking forward to Clinton coming to town on Friday. They should give us a good look and we'll figure out where we are compared to last Friday's scrimmage.