This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

24 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

There was good article in the Daily Times on DB making changes this year on D...  He's definitely more of a Strong Side DE now. And i've not had a chance to go watch practice any this week, I expect that Ryan man put some extra work in and a few more sprints to fix some of the issues from the Sweetwater scrimmage....  So i'm looking forward to Clinton coming to town on Friday. They should give us a good look and we'll figure out where we are compared to last Friday's scrimmage. 

From what I understand they bring back a few players from last year and in their scrimmage against Lenoir City last week they said their offensive defensive line look pretty good.

53 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

There was good article in the Daily Times on DB making changes this year on D...  He's definitely more of a Strong Side DE now. And i've not had a chance to go watch practice any this week, I expect that Ryan man put some extra work in and a few more sprints to fix some of the issues from the Sweetwater scrimmage....  So i'm looking forward to Clinton coming to town on Friday. They should give us a good look and we'll figure out where we are compared to last Friday's scrimmage. 

They should be better than Sweetwater I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, glenfromgreenback said:

That kid is a beast. 1A doesn’t see that type of player very often. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

That kid is a beast. 1A doesn’t see that type of player very often. 

Yea but he has another level i think he needs to find imo. But dang he reminds me of SC Gamecocks Jadeveon Clowney with his long legs and arms! Gotta work on keeping contain and not rushing up field so fast.

And if you think DB is a beast then wait til you see Bubba (Tyler Jefferies), he is a home grown boy too! 5 Star Preps has him listed at 6'5 290lbs and he's only a freshman! 

53 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Yea but he has another level i think he needs to find imo. But dang he reminds me of SC Gamecocks Jadeveon Clowney with his long legs and arms! Gotta work on keeping contain and not rushing up field so fast.

And if you think DB is a beast then wait til you see Bubba (Tyler Jefferies), he is a home grown boy too! 5 Star Preps has him listed at 6'5 290lbs and he's only a freshman! 

HE is the beast!

1 hour ago, glenfromgreenback said:

I know about all those beasts up there. Greenback has a type of player that we typically don’t see in terms of the size and speed together. 

8 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Talking OnB earlier this week... The HC is McCamey and they supposedly returned a quite a few players so it should be a good scrimmage! Looking forward to see if we fixed our issues from the Sweetwater game

Yes was told brought back a few and expected to be better this year??????I guess we will find out soon!They scrimmaged LC last week and neither team scored but said Clintons D-line played very well,should be a good measuring stick knowing thats were we need improvement.