This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

11 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Greenbacks best lineman is a freshman. So if you think GB has the best lineman in single A then might want to get use to them having the best lineman single A for a few years.  :hungry: 

We already know all about Bubba. We understand you are proud of him.. as you should be. He looks a lot like the Stewart kid from Coalfield a few years ago at that age. However, it was one of your posters that said you had the best linemen in 1A in Bailey so I’m just agreeing with the young grasshopper on what he said. 

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We already know all about Bubba. We understand you are proud of him.. as you should be. He looks a lot like the Stewart kid from Coalfield a few years ago at that age. However, it was one of your posters that said you had the best linemen in 1A in Bailey so I’m just agreeing with the young grasshopper on what he said. 

Bailey is not the best lineman in 1A.The young man has tons of potential that will take a few years to reach.Like i said before when he came here as a Freshman he didnt know anything about playing real football,he has improved but he is a work in progress.The thing you cant coach is 6'6 and thats what gets you on the radar along with "other" things.Kids like Jefferies only come along so often with size,football IQ and a meanness a lineman needs this kid has it all,Stewart was a very good lineman but didnt have that mean streak that big time lineman need to have,my son always said he was one if the nicest kids he ever played against but Napier was one of the meanest!LOL.Bailey will be a finalist just like Stewart and other kids that have the size D-1 schools look for whether or not they are the BEST.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Bailey is not the best lineman in 1A.The young man has tons of potential that will take a few years to reach.Like i said before when he came here as a Freshman he didnt know anything about playing real football,he has improved but he is a work in progress.The thing you cant coach is 6'6 and thats what gets you on the radar along with "other" things.Kids like Jefferies only come along so often with size,football IQ and a meanness a lineman needs this kid has it all,Stewart was a very good lineman but didnt have that mean streak that big time lineman need to have,my son always said he was one if the nicest kids he ever played against but Napier was one of the meanest!LOL.Bailey will be a finalist just like Stewart and other kids that have the size D-1 schools look for whether or not they are the BEST.

Ok I can go with that. So that means you boys have the TWO best linemen in 1A. Like I said, Greenback has got it going on to say the least.