This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, Thunderbutt said:

My team would be the Tennessee Volunteers and Knox Catholic. The D2 board is dead and boring.  Who is your team?

Dad Burnit, a Circle Fly feller And a Tennessee fan! LOPAO. Ain’t no surprise the 2D board is dead or boring. Now yous done step squarely in a HEEP of mess coming out of the closet. Ifin yous ain’t knowd what a Circle Fly feller is, and is feeling antsy to knowd, Jest feel free to ask to be Ed-U-Kated. 

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, a Circle Fly feller And a Tennessee fan! LOPAO. Ain’t no surprise the 2D board is dead or boring. Now yous done step squarely in a HEEP of mess coming out of the closet. Ifin yous ain’t knowd what a Circle Fly feller is, and is feeling antsy to knowd, Jest feel free to ask to be Ed-U-Kated. 

Please educate me on a circle fly feller. LOL

52 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

Please educate me on a circle fly feller. LOL

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oh no you didnt??LOL.Well get ready.:popcorneater:

13 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

OH YES HE DID!!!

I got this.

Thunderbutt,

A policeman pulls a farmer over for speeding and proceeds to write him a ticket.

The farmer notices some flies buzzing around annoying the officer. The policeman is shooing flies more than he's writing.

The farmer says "I see you're being bothered by those circle flies."

The policeman says, "If that's what you call them, yes, they are somewhat annoying."

The farmer says, "Yeah, we call them that because we see them circling around the rear ends of horses."

The policeman says, "Hmmm. Did you just call me a horse's azz?"

The farmer says, "Oh, no sir, officer. I have way too much respect for those who serve in law enforcement to ever say such a thing."

The policeman says, "Well, that's a good thing, then."

The farmer adds, "But ... it's hard to fool those circle flies."

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

@OLD PIRATE,  I stole your thunder OP.  Speaking of thunder,  consider Thunderbutt educated on circle flies.  :)

I have just joined this website a few days ago and i would like to ask a question. Why do the 1a posts have way more comments than the 5a,6a boards? D2 is absolutely dead, some threads are only commented on once a month. This thread and South Pitts thread have more views and comments than the D2 thread will have for the next 12 months all teams combined. 

8 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

I have just joined this website a few days ago and i would like to ask a question. Why do the 1a posts have way more comments than the 5a,6a boards? D2 is absolutely dead, some threads are only commented on once a month. This thread and South Pitts thread have more views and comments than the D2 thread will have for the next 12 months all teams combined. 

Figure it is all about feuding, some loves it, some don’t. Recon us country fellers take a right amount of pride in a good feud. Course, theys that get them feelings hurt ever now and again. But Dad Burnit, that’s the whole dad burn reason fer a HEEP of feuding in the first cotton picking reason in the 1st place. BTW, that durn Southtower done and told you a HEEP mess, that ain’t got not a nary bit of anything to do with yous. Figure after the skillet slinger serves OP  fiddles to build strength & endurance fer the weekly tangle. Leastways, after this week’s tour of duty, OP will educate you proper! 

2 hours ago, Thunderbutt said:

TButt, Time fer yous to be properly Ed-U-Kated. You see back before all the division of public & private schools, theys was folkes gathered to express their concerns. The public school supporters were gathered together discussing various avenues of support for public education. The private supporters started to gather to voice their arguments, when the private school supporters started waving their arms and dispersing and sitch. Shortly, a sweater vested feller walked over to the group of public school supporters complaining about flying bugs. One old feller said, them are jest “Circle Flies”. The sweater vested feller noticed the Flies were Concentrated still around the group he had walked away from. Immediately the sweater vested feller asked, “What are Circle Flies”? One old feller said, “ theys Flies that stay around the tail of horses”.....the vested feller said, Oh, turned to walk off....stopped and turned around and looked at the old feller and asked, “Are yous calling us private school supporters horse’s azzes.....? The old feller paused, spit and said,  “No sir, We ain’t saying no sitch of a thang”.....the vested feller turned to walk away when the old feller spit and said,  “hey city feller, the vested feller again stopped and turned around in response, the old feller turned slightly and spit, then said, “ “It is difficult to fool them there Circle Flies thou”.....!         Old Pirate says, ain’t no surprise the D2 threads are dead. You Circles Fly folkes can’t even stand each other! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction
  • Like 2