This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

TButt, Time fer yous to be properly Ed-U-Kated. You see back before all the division of public & private schools, theys was folkes gathered to express their concerns. The public school supporters were gathered together discussing various avenues of support for public education. The private supporters started to gather to voice their arguments, when the private school supporters started waving theirs and dispersing and sitch. Shortly, a sweater vested feller walked over to the group of public school supporters complaining about flying bugs. One old feller said, them are jest “Circle Flies”. The sweater vested feller noticed the Flies were Concentrated still around the group he had walked away from. Immediately the sweater vested feller asked, “What are Circle Flies”? One old feller said, “ theys Flies that stay around the tail of horses”.....the vested feller said, Oh, turned to walk off....stopped and turned around and looked at the old feller and asked, “Are yous calling us private school supporters horse’s azzes.....? The old feller paused, spit and said,  “No sir, We ain’t saying no sitch of a thang”.....the vested feller turned to walk away when the old feller spit and said,  “hey city feller, the vested feller again stopped and turned around in response, the old feller turned slightly and spit, then said, “ “It is difficult to fool them there Circle Flies thou”.....!         Old Pirate says, ain’t no surprise the D2 threads are dead. You Circles Fly folkes can’t even stand each other! 

I say, I say OP,  that's fairly close to what I said.

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

2 hours ago, Thunderbutt said:

I have just joined this website a few days ago and i would like to ask a question. Why do the 1a posts have way more comments than the 5a,6a boards? D2 is absolutely dead, some threads are only commented on once a month. This thread and South Pitts thread have more views and comments than the D2 thread will have for the next 12 months all teams combined. 

Plain and simple, there's nothing like the relationship between small communities and their school. I'll bet that most 1A/2A posters went to the school they follow instead of "picking one" for their kids, and the longstanding rivalries between them and neighboring schools include the whole town/county, and not just the school it's self. Doesn't happen everyday, but it's not too uncommon for a heated rivalry game thread to top 100 pages in a week on here, even though the enrollment of both are less than 500... most of the 1,200-1,500 enrollment school's game week threads don't go over a couple of pages.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Thunderbutt said:

I am not a Greenback fan, heck I don't even know where it is. But reading through this single A board made me realize that you and a couple of your buddies are dumber than a box of rocks. Tou are so stupid, you sit on the T.V. and watch the couch.

sit on the TV and watch the couch. LOL  Please tell yo do not  have a patent on that because that is best I have heard since "don't know weather to wind my butt or scratch my watch

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Plain and simple, there's nothing like the relationship between small communities and their school. I'll bet that most 1A/2A posters went to the school they follow instead of "picking one" for their kids, and the longstanding rivalries between them and neighboring schools include the whole town/county, and not just the school it's self. Doesn't happen everyday, but it's not too uncommon for a heated rivalry game thread to top 100 pages in a week on here, even though the enrollment of both are less than 500... most of the 1,200-1,500 enrollment school's game week threads don't go over a couple of pages.

Exactly!

On 8/15/2019 at 5:52 AM, Thunderbutt said:

I am not a Greenback fan, heck I don't even know where it is. But reading through this single A board made me realize that you and a couple of your buddies are dumber than a box of rocks. Tou are so stupid, you sit on the T.V. and watch the couch.

TButt let me axe you a question, do you know where a man can find a good box TV like the old days?

All these SP fellars ain't giving there's up and Roy even got one for his Goat to sit on so I can't find one at all.

These new TVs are made in China Junk, they dont last very long... with myself and that gfd fellar, we never could sit on them anyways too many of those grilled honeybuns and ice cream I suppose... But I can tell you those old tvs make good coffee tabels or night stands beside your bed/arm chair, the old man done it for years. 

if you find one up your way you let me know

Edited by glenfromgreenback
Editied

5 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

TButt let me axe you a question, do you know where a man can find a good box TV like the old days?

All these SP fellars ain't giving there's up and Roy even got one for his Goat to sit on so I can't find one at all.

These new TVs are made in China Junk, they dont last very long... with myself and that gfd fellar, we never could sit on them anyways too many of those grilled honeybuns and ice cream I suppose... But I can tell you those old tvs make good coffe tab or night stands beside your bed/arm charm, daddy done it for years.  

The last console tv that I owned I actually picked it up on the side of the road. It was the early 90's and I was in college in Kansas and a huge tornado had just blown through leaving a path of destruction for miles. I had turned off of the highway and was about 2 miles from the tornado path and looked over in a field and saw a console tv laying there. So of course me and my buddy loaded it up, took it home and plugged it in. Lo and behold the sucker worked, used it for 4 years and passed it on when I moved on.

5 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

These new TVs are made in China Junk, they dont last very long... with myself and that gfd fellar, we never could sit on them anyways too many of those grilled honeybuns and ice cream I suppose... But I can tell you those old tvs make good coffe tab or night stands beside your bed/arm charm, daddy done it for years.  

So my suggestion would be next time we have a tornado around here make sure you hop in a truck drive around and look for console TVs

• Like 2