This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

It sounds like Greenback held their own against Maryville 14-13 against Maryville's 3rd or 5th string.

Maryville’s 1st string defense started the game but the QB Chambers and RB Tee Hodge didn’t touch the field on O. After the first 2 drives, all starters were out of the game. For Greenback, our run blocking is just short of atrocious. Other than that and maybe some tackling issues, I thought we looked decent tonight with the little bit of playbook we did show. Passing game looks good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

“I could see us winning another state championship without a doubt,” Willis said. “I don’t like to cocky, but in my eyes, the only thing that can beat us is ourselves. We could line up against Alabama and Nick Saban right now, and the way I look at is nobody is going to beat us except us.

i like the confidence. Y'all know you're great and the kids embrace it. Special season for sure. Stay healthy!

22 minutes ago, powerp said:

“I could see us winning another state championship without a doubt,” Willis said. “I don’t like to cocky, but in my eyes, the only thing that can beat us is ourselves. We could line up against Alabama and Nick Saban right now, and the way I look at is nobody is going to beat us except us.

i like the confidence. Y'all know you're great and the kids embrace it. Special season for sure. Stay healthy!

Good chance they look better than SP right now at this point. 

3 hours ago, powerp said:

Powerp I know them greenback people and that head skillet slinger been recruiting hard but im not falling for this mess.  I watch the SEC and this Ryan man could not beat that Saban man.  You have really gone off the deep end since you been having regular matches with that skillet slinger of yours.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp I know them greenback people and that head skillet slinger been recruiting hard but im not falling for this mess.  I watch the SEC and this Ryan man could not beat that Saban man.  You have really gone off the deep end since you been having regular matches with that skillet slinger of yours.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Ray we can agree on something for once this year.I think our WR was still on pain medication from breaking his collar bone when he said that.Actually i love the comments this kid makes he plays the media like a banjo from Deliverance.He has always been a nut.

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Ray we can agree on something for once this year.I think our WR was still on pain medication from breaking his collar bone when he said that.Actually i love the comments this kid makes he plays the media like a banjo from Deliverance.He has always been a nut.

He is a mess that’s for sure.