This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

Just now, nakedbootlegger said:

Pujo is going to call you Grace cheaters out again. Sorry I meant Greenback cheaters. Lol. 

Cheater may be a strong term, Trying to lure kids would be my take. If I were the Big receiver,I'd love to have someone to get me the rock. After this graduation,they have holes to fill if they are to stay on the same level. I'm sure everyone is doing their part to see it happen. I don't blame anyone but at least be honest about it.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Cheater may be a strong term, Trying to lure kids would be my take. If I were the Big receiver,I'd love to have someone to get me the rock. After this graduation,they have holes to fill if they are to stay on the same level. I'm sure everyone is doing their part to see it happen. I don't blame anyone but at least be honest about it.

I usually respect alot of your posts but the comment "im sure everyone is doing their part to see it happen" is down right disrespectful to me,nation,gfd,LK and our other posters not including our staff.I know for a fact our coaches wont even talk to families,they send them straight to the priciple or AD.You guys arent getting the fact we are small and our laundry is aired and these folks know we dont have 60 or even 40 kids on the sidelines and the 5A school 15 miles from here is terrible,4A Seq is 12 miles and terrible,LC 15 miles.Parents want the kids to be successful PERIOD!Folks are coming because they want to be here.It takes more than luring for a family to pull up roots and sell out to move here.I dont blame them its a great small school and a wonderfull community.Its gonna keep happening,like i said we have to own it.But to accuse us of luring because we put a great product on the field and classroom is wrong my friend.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I usually respect alot of your posts but the comment "im sure everyone is doing their part to see it happen" is down right disrespectful to me,nation,gfd,LK and our other posters not including our staff.I know for a fact our coaches wont even talk to families,they send them straight to the priciple or AD.You guys arent getting the fact we are small and our laundry is aired and these folks know we dont have 60 or even 40 kids on the sidelines and the 5A school 15 miles from here is terrible,4A Seq is 12 miles and terrible,LC 15 miles.Parents want the kids to be successful PERIOD!Folks are coming because they want to be here.It takes more than luring for a family to pull up roots and sell out to move here.I dont blame them its a great small school and a wonderfull community.Its gonna keep happening,like i said we have to own it.But to accuse us of luring because we put a great product on the field and classroom is wrong my friend.

Good post!!

Lure means to attract.  I agree with pujo.  Cheating is not the right word.  Lure is.  Yall have used the phrase as a lot of us folks have, "if you build it they will come."   You don't think what someone has to offer is luring?  Does it look inviting?  You don't think everyone involved is not trying to be as successful as possible?  Don't you know that attracts folks? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Lure means to attract.  I agree with pujo.  Cheating is not the right word.  Lure is.  Yall have used the phrase as a lot of us folks have, "if you build it they will come."   You don't think what someone has to offer is luring?  Does it look inviting?  You don't think everyone involved is not trying to be as successful as possible?  Don't you know that attracts folks? 

I don’t agree with pujo! The way he was referring it was as if we were out trying to talk or persuade kids to come to GB which is incorrect (or it is for my family.)