This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

I am not ashamed, bashful or embarrased to admit every kid I see that isnt wearing orange and black that looks like an athelete I ask where they go to school and if they play football. If they do I ask what they know about Greenback and if they would like to join a winning tradition we would love to have them. I personally recruit every day of the year if I can and I always will. No shame here I love to win and its hard to field a highly successful team every year when you only have about 90 boys roaming the halls to pick from. 1 or 2 players (Holden Willis/ Breeden Gilbert) can change a 1A team instantly and I hope we get them every single year the rest of my life!!!

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I am not ashamed, bashful or embarrased to admit every kid I see that isnt wearing orange and black that looks like an athelete I ask where they go to school and if they play football. If they do I ask what they know about Greenback and if they would like to join a winning tradition we would love to have them. I personally recruit every day of the year if I can and I always will. No shame here I love to win and its hard to field a highly successful team every year when you only have about 90 boys roaming the halls to pick from. 1 or 2 players (Holden Willis/ Breeden Gilbert) can change a 1A team instantly and I hope we get them every single year the rest of my life!!!

See there orange&black blackhelment owns it he admits to recruiting my type of guy rest of you need to get on board untelling how many you could get over there. Probably dress 120. 

41 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

See there orange&black blackhelment owns it he admits to recruiting my type of guy rest of you need to get on board untelling how many you could get over there. Probably dress 120. 

Blackhelmet and me have been friends for years,played on the same field together and i respect him highly because he as i dont care to say whats on his mind.We are different but the same.He has a job that puts him in the publics face and if he chooses to use it then so be it.We all speak highly of our program nothing to be ashamed of.If someone wants to know our situation i gladly share it,im just not as outgoing as my buddy!LOL.Roll on BH.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what black helmet does!  i do the same with our basketball team!  Obviously he is much better at it than myself lol.  We have brand new facilities,  wonderful people, great football fans and a great football environment!  Notice I said "football" lol  And GB is GORGEOUS!  Farms, land, and lakes!  Churches that preach God's Word, get involved with the community, and are welcome to come pray with our kids AT the school!  And they do!  With the world the cesspool that it is, Greenback is very appealing to many families, sports or not!  My son is going to play baseball in college on a scholarship.  GB went to State last year in baseball with just our GB kids that have played together since Rec League He doesn't even play football.  And I know what to lure means.  I put a lure on the end of my fishing pole to catch a fish.  It takes effort.  It's intentional  Our coaches don't do that.  I also know what "envy" means, to be "envious...a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.  GB is appealing...means attractive or interesting...And yes I had to google that!  When you're appealing you don't have to lure! ;) Good day!

Edited by greenback007

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nation nailed it!Phrasing it the way he did is insinuating cheating.As he said dont hide it,just come out and say it.I own what i post,i have upset our own folks at times but say what you mean.Im pretty good at reading vetween the lines ST,this aint my first rodeo.I have battled witts with some of the best on here and won and lost.But im not ignorant.Pujo is a friend of mine and has been for a long time and will be for years to come.But i STRONGLY disagree with his post.

Friends don't always agree, as humans we all have our own thought process. Call it Lure ,entice or what you will,if you can get kids you didn't have,its called an advantage. It also has some problems, parents are not so happy when a new kid comes in and steal their kids playing time.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Friends don't always agree, as humans we all have our own thought process. Call it Lure ,entice or what you will,if you can get kids you didn't have,its called an advantage. It also has some problems, parents are not so happy when a new kid comes in and steal their kids playing time.

Well there’s a solution to that. The parent tells the kid to work and get better or sit on the sideline. Things aren’t given to you. Must work for it. 

• Upvote 2