This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, crow said:

On second thought I doubt I do!

You haven't even started yet and I know it!:lol:

There is no way Greenback and Oneida get together and you behave! Some of the best one-liners ever:roflol:

I just hope you don't bring that Chain Gang from South Greene!

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You haven't even started yet and I know it!:lol:

There is no way Greenback and Oneida get together and you behave! Some of the best one-liners ever:roflol:

I just hope you don't bring that Chain Gang from South Greene!

BTW 20% of 220 is 44, you're only 2 recievers, a QB and a TE off 20%  y'all should have that by lunch tomorrow, not to mention all those non athletes you're getting to :popcorneater:

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

All of this talk about so many offers.. I don’t want to hear one person say anything but Greenback is once again the favorite in the east. SP is chasing them as hard as they can. I’m sure sure SP has any kids with offers. 

Now Bass alot of times offers are based on potential.Bailey being 6'6 240 has alot of potential,but he wasnt our best lineman last year Plemons was.Unless he has improved alot he wont be this year either In My Opinion.The Freshman that started last year as an eighth grader will be.Bailey needs to get consistant and if he has/does he can be an very good lineman for us.Bailey has proven when he goes 100% he is hard to handle.The young guy wants to kill you every play!So offers dont mean wins just shows we have alot of potential.Willis on the other hand is a game changer and would be for any team in any class.Cant wait to see how or if we can come together!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

All of this talk about so many offers.. I don’t want to hear one person say anything but Greenback is once again the favorite in the east. SP is chasing them as hard as they can. I’m sure sure SP has any kids with offers. 

I look for you all and Huntingdon to be 1 and 2 with the rest of us chasing you all.You all bring back a very tough PROVEN squad!

59 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I PMD you a registration form and a questionnaire if you have any questions you don't know the answer to just put down C thank you.

Thanks brother. Kids dad is moving to Loudon County. I think the new house is on the other side of LC, but Greenback is worth the drive.

• Like 1