This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Lure means to attract.  I agree with pujo.  Cheating is not the right word.  Lure is.  Yall have used the phrase as a lot of us folks have, "if you build it they will come."   You don't think what someone has to offer is luring?  Does it look inviting?  You don't think everyone involved is not trying to be as successful as possible?  Don't you know that attracts folks? 

Nation nailed it!Phrasing it the way he did is insinuating cheating.As he said dont hide it,just come out and say it.I own what i post,i have upset our own folks at times but say what you mean.Im pretty good at reading vetween the lines ST,this aint my first rodeo.I have battled witts with some of the best on here and won and lost.But im not ignorant.Pujo is a friend of mine and has been for a long time and will be for years to come.But i STRONGLY disagree with his post.

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I own what I post as well.  

If winning the RIGHT way is luring then i will take that.If having very nice facilities is luring i will own that also.If having great fans who love the kids and community is luring i will own that also.If i took it in the wrong way i will own my ignorance and apologize.I will not apologize for the way our program is ran,it is ran THE RIGHT WAY.

1 minute ago, nakedbootlegger said:

I wonder if McCord has already moved back in at his other residence in Alcoa or is he putting down roots in that great community of Greenback ?

Last i heard was his intentions was to Graduate from Alcoa.Not for sure tho.But he wouldnt have to move back alcoa is open,he doesnt play any other sport.