This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

21 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Well there’s a solution to that. The parent tells the kid to work and get better or sit on the sideline. Things aren’t given to you. Must work for it. 

I like how you think, 23.  I'd do anything as well to help cland rise to the championship.  If you get enough people on board with the correct thought process,  great things can happen. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I like how you think, 23.  I'd do anything as well to help cland rise to the championship.  If you get enough people on board with the correct thought process,  great things can happen. 

I agree to many things are just handed to kids today. They need to earn it not have it give to them. 

7 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Yes sir

Nation man that o&b man is going to be real mad at you. I hid that durn goat out up on that mountain above the jailhouse and me and that Tower man saw him down in Kimball today pulling that trailer looking for him.  I garuntee he didnt find him.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Nation man that o&b man is going to be real mad at you. I hid that durn goat out up on that mountain above the jailhouse and me and that Tower man saw him down in Kimball today pulling that trailer looking for him.  I garuntee he didnt find him.  You think im joking but im not. 

He found it Roy!

19 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He found it Roy!

I garuntee you he aint got it.  I baited that o&b man with a look a like goat.  That goat has been up the jailhouse this morning en route back to Griders school.    They was a girl standing there and she asked if she could do to.  Me and that Tower man told her to hop on with that new runner.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I saw some Greenback football players at the MHS @ WB basketball game on Friday night. Were they lured up there or were they fishing?

catching-fish-animated.gif

I actually think it had more to do with William Blount co-ed's than sports. 

I’m sure one of them was my son. He’s dating a girl that goes to Maryville. 

• Like 1