Region 1A

Htowndawgs

On 12/19/2018 at 6:22 AM, GoWarriors said:

I was there for the first 3 games. The boys JV game was the best game ive seen all year. Back and forth and came down the last shot. Our boys varsity has lost their discipline after starting 0-7 and some of the kids are going rogue.

It was almost like a snowball rolling down hill once things started going bad it was an avalanche, I get the boys being tossed out,but the way the student section was behaving was pretty rude,I get yelling at the ref but the language was terrible.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, GoWarriors said:

He was there but im not sure what kind of control they are gonna showcase. I do know we paid a $400 fine and had 2 kids sit out the UH game because of all that mess.

Its strange because the football team showed the best sportsmanship ever for HV.  I was surprised after such a tough loss

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Its strange because the football team showed the best sportsmanship ever for HV.  I was surprised after such a tough loss

Football team under Coach Jarrett has more discipline and respect. Basketball team needs to find both for the boys side. Girls side seems to be in good hands in that regard 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

GB gets the Willis kid back the 11th he will help alot but dont know if we can overcome our coaching!

UH game was a joke! To say officiating was lacking was an understatement. It looked like a summer scrimmage where anything goes. Almost as bad as the crew that caused that dumpster fire at Washburn. That led to Cullen mumbling his frustration out which was overheard by ref who T’d him up in 3rd qtr. He never went back in. Coach McCollum would have been ejected in that game lol! Keep in mind no Willis and no Bailey (visiting family in Bama for holidays). We had zero varsity experience in the game except for Cullen and he was doubled up often. UH had a good shooter who hit multiple 3s but little inside post game. They were very aggressive on D with the hands and body. Bailey could have had a hey dey and his rebounding alone would have reversed the outcome. The cavalry is coming and the twin towers together with Cullen on the perimeter cocked and ready GB should make 2019 very interesting!