Region 1A

Htowndawgs

13 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Now see, there's a difference. When you do it, you're just being a knucklehead trying to trigger folks... But I think this guy ACTUALLY believes what he's saying. 

I actually did mean what I posted. I just think District 2 1-A Boy's teams are a better overall group than District 1-A. I live in the District 1-A area & I've seen all 4 teams in the Regionals play at least 1 game this season. The best team from my area in my opinion is probably University High but I think Greenback from District 2-A just might be a better team.

That shows or tells me District 2-A is just a stronger overall group of 4 teams in the Regionals. I could be proven wrong of course but from what I viewed in these District 1-A games I see them as a weaker bunch of teams than all 4 from District 2-A.

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

In other words, he's full of bologna :lol:

I am full of BOLOGNA! LOL! :grin::lol::thumb:

Edited by tonybologna

6 hours ago, Iknowit said:

With all that is going on at Hampton right now. They will probably come out of Cosby whipped! Awful when all the parents and adults surrounding the kids destroy hard work and something that could be special! Hampton has the potential maybe not this year, but in the next 2 to make a good run at the gold ball but only if they come together as a team and let the coach be the coach!

What in the hampton is going on here? :-o