Region 1A

Htowndawgs

Humboldt D is pretty good and quick.  Jones is a hotdog mr. Baskeball finalist.  He wants everyone to know he is on the court.  He is slightly above average player.  Will.maybe at best play on naia division if grades are passable.  Abernathy is the key....don't think Humboldt can make it out of a Memphis team.  If you get three refs that will call touchy game, bolt will loose by 15.  They have a very tough road to the glass house.  Just wish some teams would win showing a little more respect.  We gave the vikes all they wanted and shankin' in their shoes.

Edited by ucdiditagain

20 hours ago, ucdiditagain said:

Humboldt D is pretty good and quick.  Jones is a hotdog mr. Baskeball finalist.  He wants everyone to know he is on the court.  He is slightly above average player.  Will.maybe at best play on naia division if grades are passable.  Abernathy is the key....don't think Humboldt can make it out of a Memphis team.  If you get three refs that will call touchy game, bolt will loose by 15.  They have a very tough road to the glass house.  Just wish some teams would win showing a little more respect.  We gave the vikes all they wanted and shankin' in their shoes.

I remember back in the 90s when we were all AA and you guys were loaded. Caldwell and Bonds.....don't talent like that in the region anymore.

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

Who are you picking on the girls side NG or Cosby? Havent seen either one of them play. Got to see South Greene play this week. Best team ive seen all year.

NG is a physical bunch.  The games where we were defeated by them,  we were just out gutted in the end.  Cland ladies need to get more of a refuse to lose attitude and an ability to get down and dirty.  I'm pulling for cosby but I think NG will pull it out by 4. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

NG is a physical bunch.  The games where we were defeated by them,  we were just out gutted in the end.  Cland ladies need to get more of a refuse to lose attitude and an ability to get down and dirty.  I'm pulling for cosby but I think NG will pull it out by 4. 

Is Matt going to take Mikes job at the HS?

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

That's been the plan all year from what I've heard and been told,that's why so many of the underclassmen refused to play,they didn't want to play for mike

That was wrong too.  They knew it was his last year so just tough it out til next season