Region 1A

Htowndawgs

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

That's been the plan all year from what I've heard and been told,that's why so many of the underclassmen refused to play,they didn't want to play for mike

That was wrong too.  They knew it was his last year so just tough it out til next season 

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Uh wins over cosby. Cosby girls edge north greene.  

Good hard fought game on both sides and kudos to the UH Jr. Bucs for never giving up and fighting back for the win. Now to get ready for Harriman at Brooks gym. I can honestly say the records do not match the parity in this region. Anybody can beat anybody in Region 1A on a given night. 

UH vs Cosby was a really good game. Some officiating question marks, but evenly called game. UH came up with the plays down the stretch. I have to give out some kudo's to the Cosby players and supporters - the kids were hard and tough, but never lost there cool. The supporters were great to watch and listen to with there football style cheers and the way they showed up in numbers...good for them!

UH vs Harriman in JC...I have no idea what to expect.

13 hours ago, THE KING said:

That was wrong too.  They knew it was his last year so just tough it out til next season 

Why did they wait until after Christmas for most of the Jr's and sophs to play,I don't have a finger on the pulse of what goes on up there just going on what I was told 

Cosby was the better team, UH had the best player and he just happened to make a play to win it..when you’re ahead by 8 going into the 4th you’re supposed to win..our 6’5” post guarded Meredith and some a really good job..but our 1-3-1 gave North Greene fits pretty much won us the game and we didn’t run it 1 possession of it against UH..i think we can go to Oneida and win..maybe we got the better draw..

On 3/1/2019 at 11:35 PM, CosbyTradition said:

Cosby was the better team, UH had the best player and he just happened to make a play to win it..when you’re ahead by 8 going into the 4th you’re supposed to win..our 6’5” post guarded Meredith and some a really good job..but our 1-3-1 gave North Greene fits pretty much won us the game and we didn’t run it 1 possession of it against UH..i think we can go to Oneida and win..maybe we got the better draw..

Cosby was the better team for the first 3 quarters, but never could stretch the lead. Last I heard the games play for 4 quarters and UH had enough gas in the tank...AS A TEAM...to close it out. Meredith is a special talent, but UH plays best when they work as a unit and the 4th quarter showed that! 

Both of these teams could be tough outs because thier is no quit in either

• Like 1

Guest Fall101
On 3/1/2019 at 11:35 PM, CosbyTradition said:

Oneida is peaking at the right time. This game being at home for sure helps them. It’s gonna be a packed out place come tomorrow night at 7.