• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Htowndawgs

Region 1A

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I hope everyone understands its not a knock on Harrison.  He's a good dude. We miss the leadership of carp. District 1 is just too tough to have any missing pieces 

Oh I agree he is not a bad guys by any means,just think he took the job, because no one else would,I think he's a good assistant,but who else would take the job now ,just asking

17 hours ago, IMDog said:

Oh I agree he is not a bad guys by any means,just think he took the job, because no one else would,I think he's a good assistant,but who else would take the job now ,just asking

I don't know of anyone.  The boys sports at cland is in decline.  It could all be over soon.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I don't know of anyone.  The boys sports at cland is in decline.  It could all be over soon.

Send'em on down we'll make room ,I'm pretty sure with the right coach the Landers could be hard to handle,is josh Blair at 100 percent,I know he was kinda beat up during football season

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

No he's not.  With the right coach we'd be the favorite 

Based on what? Just asking. 

We have SG down 31-15 at half. Not sure which Hampton will show the second half tho.

34 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Based on what? Just asking. 

We have SG down 31-15 at half. Not sure which Hampton will show the second half tho.

Talent! We can take those jones boys :roflol:

32 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Talent! We can take those jones boys :roflol:

50/50 shot you might be right on both accounts on any given night. Better get the youngest while you can tho...he has three more years :roflol:

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

50/50 shot you might be right on both accounts on any given night. Better get the youngest while you can tho...he has three more years :roflol:

Cland won't be here in 3 years 

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Did I hear right that Districts are being held AT UNAKA??

That's what I heard too. I was little surprised.