Region 1A

Htowndawgs

51 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We went away from Oaks too often. I'd feed that monster until he puked and wouldn't be concerned about points coming from anywhere else until he needed a break or laid down. He is a load 

Been a really good year for a YOUNG Hampton team. This team has potential in the future. Same for football. I can see some strong teams in the near future.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Been a really good year for a YOUNG Hampton team. This team has potential in the future. Same for football. I can see some strong teams in the near future.

I agree...When they start learning to move without the ball (being hard to guard) they will be fun to watch. True in football too. Can't stand and watch 

UH and Hampton was a great game last night, hard fought on both sides. If UH does not learn how to defend a pick and roll their season will end quick because it looks like teams are starting to figure that out. Way too many bad shots and poor decisions out of the guard play as well. When they slow it down, move it around, and look for an open shot they are much more effective. They are going to have to toughen up in the the paint as well if they want Murfreesboro in their future. Hampton is going to be scary good with all the youth they have. I really enjoyed last night's game and shout out to the Hampton fans, they are always respectful. 

1 hour ago, pintail14 said:

UH and Hampton was a great game last night, hard fought on both sides. If UH does not learn how to defend a pick and roll their season will end quick because it looks like teams are starting to figure that out. Way too many bad shots and poor decisions out of the guard play as well. When they slow it down, move it around, and look for an open shot they are much more effective. They are going to have to toughen up in the the paint as well if they want Murfreesboro in their future. Hampton is going to be scary good with all the youth they have. I really enjoyed last night's game and shout out to the Hampton fans, they are always respectful. 

Not always respectful.  I know a fan called uknoit who is very unruly.  Lol

2 hours ago, pintail14 said:

We have a few crazies but the rest of us just come to have a lil fun. Guard play will either make you or break you...With us being so young, it can be a toss up here...But they seem to be getting better and more confident.

Pujo and I have talked about our youth for a couple years now...Kinda reminds me of our discussions in 2011 & '12 huh?

Someone remind me, just how long has Reg-1 ran thru Cosby?

Hancock vs Cosby was a great game lastnight, Hancock “D” gave Cosby huge problems. This was a 4 point game late, Flatford was taking times outs left and right, big kid for Cosby hurt Hancock late in the post as he went to foul line several times, Hancock shooters were not hitting if so look out!! They would have beat Cosby by 15!!  Just ole man observing a great game. I think the crowd got to Cosby. Look out for Hancock Co, just saying..There defense and that “CROWD” was something to see!!