• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Htowndawgs

Region 1A

13 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Now see, there's a difference. When you do it, you're just being a knucklehead trying to trigger folks... But I think this guy ACTUALLY believes what he's saying. 

I actually did mean what I posted. I just think District 2 1-A Boy's teams are a better overall group than District 1-A. I live in the District 1-A area & I've seen all 4 teams in the Regionals play at least 1 game this season. The best team from my area in my opinion is probably University High but I think Greenback from District 2-A just might be a better team.

That shows or tells me District 2-A is just a stronger overall group of 4 teams in the Regionals. I could be proven wrong of course but from what I viewed in these District 1-A games I see them as a weaker bunch of teams than all 4 from District 2-A.

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

In other words, he's full of bologna :lol:

I am full of BOLOGNA! LOL! :grin::lol::thumb:

Edited by tonybologna

6 hours ago, Iknowit said:

With all that is going on at Hampton right now. They will probably come out of Cosby whipped! Awful when all the parents and adults surrounding the kids destroy hard work and something that could be special! Hampton has the potential maybe not this year, but in the next 2 to make a good run at the gold ball but only if they come together as a team and let the coach be the coach!

What in the hampton is going on here? :-o

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

What in the hampton is going on here? :-o

I remember getting Hamptoned out in the middle of no where one time!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I remember getting Hamptoned out in the middle of no where one time!

Just to find out you were getting Greenbacked the whole time 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hey Old Eagle, is Cosby under water? 

It’s very wet and there are some bad spots near creeks and rivers but for the most part I believe we’re ok. I’m afraid some areas between here and there may end up postponing our game though. I haven’t heard anything yet however.

There has been a uknoit2 sighting at the Eagles Nest! I’ll come holler at ya at halftime. Don’t let no Bulldogs bite me when come over there.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

There has been a uknoit2 sighting at the Eagles Nest! I’ll come holler at ya at halftime. Don’t let no Bulldogs bite me when come over there.

Uknoits easy to spot. He's got the Bernie2020 hat on :grin:

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Haha was good to talk to ya pal