Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Htowndawgs

Region 1A

Recommended Posts

Man i stopped by the Cloudland and HV boys game got there after halftime,I thought the entire HV side was going to be thrown out,it was wild,my son and I didn't even make until the end of the game.the refs were handing out technicals like Christmas presents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, IMDog said:

Man i stopped by the Cloudland and HV boys game got there after halftime,I thought the entire HV side was going to be thrown out,it was wild,my son and I didn't even make until the end of the game.the refs were handing out technicals like Christmas presents 

I was there for the first 3 games. The boys JV game was the best game ive seen all year. Back and forth and came down the last shot. Our boys varsity has lost their discipline after starting 0-7 and some of the kids are going rogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well from what I have seen it looks that Cosby and Hancock may be the only teams that will compete from District 2, it will be interesting to see the two play. Still not sure if Cosby is healthy, I know Hancock was down some kids the only game they lost. Still lots of people sleeping on that team, those kids can flat play when they want to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t seen Cosby and have watched Hancock on a couple occasions, they have a hard nosed floor general, court vision is best ive seen in highschool basketball in awhile, when there shooting good look out!! They also play very balanced on offense and SHARE the ball well..Of the 2 games i seen..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, uknoit2 said:

Still early. We show our youth a lot but it's our hard style of play that'll keep us in most difficult games...But that style can cause some foul trouble too.

I'd hate to lose the rivalry feeling of playing these CC schools but the change is a coming...and sooner than once considered 

Cland and Htown together would make a school to be about the same size as HV.  In basketball,  there would still be the rivalries with HV, unaka,  Unicoi,  and JC.  In football is where it would hurt the most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

I was there for the first 3 games. The boys JV game was the best game ive seen all year. Back and forth and came down the last shot. Our boys varsity has lost their discipline after starting 0-7 and some of the kids are going rogue.

Where's the AD that he doesn't get control of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cland and Htown together would make a school to be about the same size as HV.  In basketball,  there would still be the rivalries with HV, unaka,  Unicoi,  and JC.  In football is where it would hurt the most. 

With a blue alliance, there will be no rivalries :roflolk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Where's the AD that he doesn't get control of this?

He was there but im not sure what kind of control they are gonna showcase. I do know we paid a $400 fine and had 2 kids sit out the UH game because of all that mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 9:49 AM, GoWarriors said:

He was there but im not sure what kind of control they are gonna showcase. I do know we paid a $400 fine and had 2 kids sit out the UH game because of all that mess.

Talked to some "old timers" and life long HV supporters this week...To say they're embarrassed and unhappy is to put it mildly. We'll see you Saturday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 4:52 PM, THE KING said:

Cland and Htown together would make a school to be about the same size as HV.  In basketball,  there would still be the rivalries with HV, unaka,  Unicoi,  and JC.  In football is where it would hurt the most. 

Clampton BulLanders,i copywrited this name,you all can have it for a small fee.:motorbike:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Clampton BulLanders,i copywrited this name,you all can have it for a small fee.:motorbike:

Heard it's going to be carter co south landerdoggs lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×