Champion of champions bracket

powerp

41 minutes ago, mousehead said:

If you're trying to compare them to the 97 TC team, please don't. It wouldn't even be a contest. If you're referring to the original bracket, I'll respect your opinion :wink:

I’m referring the original bracket. But you guys make it sound like that 97 TC team would’ve beat the Tennessee Vols that year 

12 minutes ago, mousehead said:

It would've been a great game. Doubt they even would've had an answer for Michael Scruggs 

Michael camped with the Vols that year and posted a faster 40 yd dash than any o-lineman or d-lineman the Vols has on the team at the time. 

he was also flat-backing Scott wells during east/west all star practices. when wells did keep his feet he was being run out from under the cage.

Edited by snoball5278

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

Michael camped with the Vols that year and posted a faster 40 yd dash than any o-lineman or d-lineman the Vols has on the team at the time. 

he was also flat-backing Scott wells during east/west all star practices. when wells did he keep his feet he was being run out from under the cage.

I wish I had some team highlights to drop on the board here. PHENOMENAL is all that can be said about those squads.

1 minute ago, SEVEN said:

Probably wouldn't have had an answer for #16...^_^

Truth :roflol:

4 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

You Rang GIF - You Rang YouRang GIFs

I don't have the regular season scores yet. I do have playoffs though.

Not sure of the rounds but:

Beat Monterey 41-12

Beat Oneida 48-7

Beat DCA 49-6

Beat CPA 56-0

Beat Clarksville Academy in Finals 45-0.

Sorry bud, but wrong... we beat Monterey 91-0 in the reg. season. Had to play Clay Co. twice because they advanced in the first round. Nobody that year scored more than 8 points in a game...that was Gordonsville. Still salty about that two point conversion!!

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m referring the original bracket. But you guys make it sound like that 97 TC team would’ve beat the Tennessee Vols that year 

Hyperbole aside, you’d have to have seen them to understand.

in a just world, the 97 tc second string would have been given the Silver ball

if the 1a clinicbowl that year had been an inter-squad scrimmage it would have been a closer game.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1