Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

2 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

Lol kids just want to go there just like they want to go to Pearl , Maplewood, Hillsboro and East . They just want to attend these schools as well. Blackman RB didn't move but he was recruited by Blackman coach to come there ... And renting an apartment in Murfreesboro for the time being isn't ethical . If it was vice versa of who the coaches were all heck would break loose

I don't know much about BHS . What school did the RB come from? If this is as you say, why wouldn't the former school turn this in? 

It’s an AAU mentality. If you don’t get your way, change teams. Sometimes schools/coaches benefit from the moves. When a coach gets a bad name in the community it hurts other programs in the school. If the coach has a good reputation it helps other programs! People are always looking for a loophole!

9 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I don't know much about BHS . What school did the RB come from? If this is as you say, why wouldn't the former school turn this in? 

Because the coach at the former school had recruited the kid to  his school in the first place. He is just mad that somebody else did to him what he has been doing the  last 5-6 years.

Paybacks.

Edited by MichaelMyers76

26 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Nashville Christian School

NCS has absolutely no problem in bringing in a kid and convincing the family to make the kids lose a whole year of eligibility by transferring.  I'm sure other schools, private or public, do the same thing.  It is wrong in my view.  

Think there is some misinformation out there. The rb that came from metro to Blackman came from McGavock. Gore does not recruit outside of McGavock building. The rb that was at NCS that ended up in Rutherford County actually went to Siegel. The kicker on that one is his mom works for Davidson County and by law has to live inside of Davidson County. 

Guys recruiting is going to happen regardless of what we feel is ethical or not. Privates done it for years and people seem to accept that . Other counties have done it as well. Rankins at riverdale did it, Maryville has kids doing what ever to get there  , Oakland, blackman, PC, CR, HB, EAST, etc. it just happens . Privates shouldn't get excused for it and then certain people  cry wolf about Metro schools. Its not controllable people will continue to find loop holes to make it happen. Winning solves it all.  Its a different era , kids don't care about community achievements or playing for your community . Its all about playing for the best team

4 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Think there is some misinformation out there. The rb that came from metro to Blackman came from McGavock. Gore does not recruit outside of McGavock building. The rb that was at NCS that ended up in Rutherford County actually went to Siegel. The kicker on that one is his mom works for Davidson County and by law has to live inside of Davidson County. 

The RB this year for oakland came from NCS as well MR FOOTBALL finalist last year at NCS, along with the SC commit that left siegal.