Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

PC recruits just like everyone else . So what they Never win the big games . You have to do some coaching with whatever kids you get when you face equal talent . It's the schools that can't win or program is declining that cries about recruiting. You have the mcgavock , hunterslanes , overtons, Antioch and  etc . Which are the schools that aren't winning . It is what it Is and that's what it's coming to . CR wins and they are  basically the same kids when parks was there  . You still have to coach. And PC doesn't sell itself , you guys are at everyones feeder school games with your jackets and on everyone's social media . So you guys are out here promoting and inquiring. One coach liked everyone of my nephew's pictures on social media I guess letting him know he is interested . Pearl has had the most talent in the city and been the most disappointing as well. They are what they are . I'm stating all facts . All those city championships and D1 talent and yet no gold ball. Which comes down to what ...... Coaching 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Didn't  say he  was a transfer.  I said they were  calling him even after  he was enrolled at another school. You have to enroll before you attend school.

Heck if you want to talk about transfers that  were  contacted illegally just go down the road to one of your Region foes. You know the  one that can't seem to beat you? Well once and they still like  to talk about that like  it  was the  Super Bowl.

You dont even know what you talking about. The kid you talking about is My blood nephew. If your a coach over there then you know what was said and what happen is why HIS MOTHER pulled him in the first place which he was about to go to BA in the first place. Quit going off 3rd hand info #Facts

2 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

PC recruits just like everyone else . So what they Never win the big games . You have to do some coaching with whatever kids you get when you face equal talent . It's the schools that can't win or program is declining that cries about recruiting. You have the mcgavock , hunterslanes , overtons, Antioch and  etc . Which are the schools that aren't winning . It is what it Is and that's what it's coming to . CR wins and they are  basically the same kids when parks was there  . You still have to coach. And PC doesn't sell itself , you guys are at everyones feeder school games with your jackets and on everyone's social media . So you guys are out here promoting and inquiring. One coach liked everyone of my nephew's pictures on social media I guess letting him know he is interested . Pearl has had the most talent in the city and been the most disappointing as well. They are what they are . I'm stating all facts . All those city championships and D1 talent and yet no gold ball. Which comes down to what ...... Coaching 

You haven't seen not one coach at middle school game that wasn't at Pearl in at least 4 years! Now thats one lie so I already proved that you are not credible. I didn't know liking pictures was illegal either. You can say whatever you want about our coaching staff but one thing I know, you can't praise CR and down talk PC because our staff have done more! Far as no gold balls heck its other teams with more Talent and can't get out of 2nd round. Plus if your nephew smart he should want to come to PC to be honest! Its nothing wrong with promoting your school as coach, I wear PC hoodie and im not a coach...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DarkKnight4 said:

Yall taking it to far like folks cant wear school gear and like posts on social media. Thats what social media is for to like & comment. Alot of these kids see coaches in the summer with 7on7 programs etc and they end up following the coaches. I'm around young kids 247 and these kids are not dumb by any means. Our coaches are fine

11 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Yall taking it to far like folks cant wear school gear and like posts on social media. Thats what social media is for to like & comment. Alot of these kids see coaches in the summer with 7on7 programs etc and they end up following the coaches. I'm around young kids 247 and these kids are not dumb by any means. Our coaches are fine

Its alot Pearl Cohn haters for some reason. Simple fact this dark knight guy can't say he's not hating. Because we talking about schools recruiting and he went on and on about how PC has the most Talent and underachieve, and CR this and CR that, just str8 up hating. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You haven't seen not one coach at middle school game that wasn't at Pearl in at least 4 years! Now thats one lie so I already proved that you are not credible. I didn't know liking pictures was illegal either. You can say whatever you want about our coaching staff but one thing I know, you can't praise CR and down talk PC because our staff have done more! Far as no gold balls heck its other teams with more Talent and can't get out of 2nd round. Plus if your nephew smart he should want to come to PC to be honest! Its nothing wrong with promoting your school as coach, I wear PC hoodie and im not a coach...lol

We can go on and on all night but like I've previously stated, you guys have shown up to several games that PC feeders were not involved in, actually at Maplewood when gra- mar was playing . No one is naïve enough to believe that all these kids follow you guys give me a break I've seen messages as well as prospects thank you for inviting them for a tour. I'm not praising them I'm stating facts. Check your roster then check theirs, yall have talent from all over year in and year out and y'all satisfied with being the best in Metro.... ( In your Mind). PC never wins the games that matter, all these city championships and college talent yet y 'all max out before the State. Your slogan should be PC beats EVERYBODY that don't matter. I'm not hating Im just a football fan that is tired of hearing a school talk so much and do so less. Mediocrity is ok for PC

Edited by DarkKnight4

29 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

We can go on and on all night but like I've previously stated, you guys have shown up to several games that PC feeders were not involved in, actually at Maplewood when gra- mar was playing . No one is naïve enough to believe that all these kids follow you guys give me a break I've seen messages as well as prospects thank you for inviting them for a tour. I'm not praising them I'm stating facts. Check your roster then check theirs, yall have talent from all over year in and year out and y'all satisfied with being the best in Metro.... ( In your Mind). PC never wins the games that matter, all these city championships and college talent yet y 'all max out before the State. Your slogan should be PC beats EVERYBODY that don't matter. I'm not hating Im just a football fan that is tired of hearing a school talk so much and do so less. Mediocrity is ok for PC

So..Let me get this straight.

1.Coaches can't visit middle schools games that's not a feeder school."Most of the current coaches at most inner city school here grew up in nashville"

2.Coachs can't like a picture on social media

Keep listing also middle school tours is common since schools like Maplewood,WC,Maplewood,PC etc all have academy's attached to there names.

Check there's and ours...Some will say they have the best RB in metro/top 3 in midstate "left for murfreesboro" with a nice size OL and a nice QB and WRs. "See the other trend" I can name some metro schools who has more talent and D1 kids then us. Akers sure you hit them with the same energy .If you so tired of seeing us talk then dont reply or find another site cuz we gone keep on talking and as the slogan says PcVsEverybody. We show love and we get love back but haters make the world go round  Imagine that. At the end of the day it's about the kids. Mane yall old folks crazy

My problem is with you guys is why every school who wins recuits? Let's be real any predominantly  African American school will have Athletes and with the right coaching will win. You cant go on any trend on coacht with schools  Who consistently wins and people are not talking about recruiting. Nashville, Memphis, Summer county,Blount county,Alabama,Georgia,Florida. Its Starting to give me a headache just like everybody's always complaining about the refs when calls don't go their way. 

13 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

So..Let me get this straight.

1.Coaches can't visit middle schools games that's not a feeder school."Most of the current coaches at most inner city school here grew up in nashville"

2.Coachs can't like a picture on social media

Keep listing also middle school tours is common since schools like Maplewood,WC,Maplewood,PC etc all have academy's attached to there names.

Check there's and ours...Some will say they have the best RB in metro/top 3 in midstate "left for murfreesboro" with a nice size OL and a nice QB and WRs. "See the other trend" I can name some metro schools who has more talent and D1 kids then us. Akers sure you hit them with the same energy .If you so tired of seeing us talk then dont reply or find another site cuz we gone keep on talking and as the slogan says PcVsEverybody. We show love and we get love back but haters make the world go round  Imagine that. At the end of the day it's about the kids. Mane yall old folks crazy

Where in a politically correct error.  For the record y'all still do suck. Yall do have extraordinary talent but top metro schools should be right next to you guys. Take hillsboro for example.  Their oline averaged 6'4 290 with Alpha males everywhere. I stand by us because this year alone we had some of the top talent in TN and should have beat Cohn Pearl soundly. 

4 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

My problem is with you guys is why every school who wins recuits? Let's be real any predominantly  African American school will have Athletes and with the right coaching will win. You cant go on any trend on coacht with schools  Who consistently wins and people are not talking about recruiting. Nashville, Memphis, Summer county,Blount county,Alabama,Georgia,Florida. Its Starting to give me a headache just like everybody's always complaining about the refs when calls don't go their way. 

Shessshhh I've been gone for a minute and its heating up . I agree with you but come on man , you got some nerve. You guys are in my opinion the most disappointing program in Metro . I don't know of any quality coach over at EN. Not trying to be ugly but you guys are disappointing year in and out. I think its time for a new face there .

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Where in a politically correct error.  For the record y'all still do suck. Yall do have extraordinary talent but top metro schools should be right next to you guys. Take hillsboro for example.  Their oline averaged 6'4 290 with Alpha males everywhere. I stand by us because this year alone we had some of the top talent in TN and should have beat Cohn Pearl soundly. 

Look what the cat dragged in lmao

5 minutes ago, GameTime615 said:

Shessshhh I've been gone for a minute and its heating up . I agree with you but come on man , you got some nerve. You guys are in my opinion the most disappointing program in Metro . I don't know of any quality coach over at EN. Not trying to be ugly but you guys are disappointing year in and out. I think its time for a new face there .

I guess your coacht patrol and you just pulled out your flash light? Why dont you put your name in the hat since you got all the answers. Not trying to be ugly but come on man.