Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

27 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

So..Let me get this straight.

1.Coaches can't visit middle schools games that's not a feeder school."Most of the current coaches at most inner city school here grew up in nashville"

2.Coachs can't like a picture on social media

Keep listing also middle school tours is common since schools like Maplewood,WC,Maplewood,PC etc all have academy's attached to there names.

Check there's and ours...Some will say they have the best RB in metro/top 3 in midstate "left for murfreesboro" with a nice size OL and a nice QB and WRs. "See the other trend" I can name some metro schools who has more talent and D1 kids then us. Akers sure you hit them with the same energy .If you so tired of seeing us talk then dont reply or find another site cuz we gone keep on talking and as the slogan says PcVsEverybody. We show love and we get love back but haters make the world go round  Imagine that. At the end of the day it's about the kids. Mane yall old folks crazy

I support all metro but there was some truth behind the DarkKnight messages. PC should have a couple Gold Balls since Fitz leaving, some of the best talent in all of Nashville . I as well have seen you guys at non feeder school games but I understand, that's the game being played now of days. I believe there are some good coaches at PC but their talent does carry them some times . I have also heard there is some mutiny on the staff trying to throw Brunetti over board . If so that is horrible and shows a lack of loyalty. Sometimes the grass isn't any greener on the other side .  I wonder if that's why he applied for Gallatin.

1 minute ago, EastNasty said:

I guess your coacht patrol and you just pulled out your flash light? Why dont you put your name in the hat since you got all the answers. Not trying to be ugly but come on man.

Im retired.. but believe me I would do a way better job and have some structure . Tell your coach to step down and take the Antioch job he has wanted for years so someone can at least make the EN program respectable

30 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

My problem is with you guys is why every school who wins recuits? Let's be real any predominantly  African American school will have Athletes and with the right coaching will win. You cant go on any trend on coacht with schools  Who consistently wins and people are not talking about recruiting. Nashville, Memphis, Summer county,Blount county,Alabama,Georgia,Florida. Its Starting to give me a headache just like everybody's always complaining about the refs when calls don't go their way. 

lol this guy. Out of all people. Now last year YALL had the most talent in Metro and crapped all over yall self . PC took yall heart and then you go to Fairview who is incredible less talented than EN and you came on home too with the bitter face. You must be new to East and not use to winning either .

1 hour ago, GameTime615 said:

I support all metro but there was some truth behind the DarkKnight messages. PC should have a couple Gold Balls since Fitz leaving, some of the best talent in all of Nashville . I as well have seen you guys at non feeder school games but I understand, that's the game being played now of days. I believe there are some good coaches at PC but their talent does carry them some times . I have also heard there is some mutiny on the staff trying to throw Brunetti over board . If so that is horrible and shows a lack of loyalty. Sometimes the grass isn't any greener on the other side .  I wonder if that's why he applied for Gallatin.

I agree we definitely left couple gold balls on table. 2016 that should've been ours. But you haven't seen no coaches at any feeder school accept PC in 3 or 4 years I know that's facts.

3 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

We can go on and on all night but like I've previously stated, you guys have shown up to several games that PC feeders were not involved in, actually at Maplewood when gra- mar was playing . No one is naïve enough to believe that all these kids follow you guys give me a break I've seen messages as well as prospects thank you for inviting them for a tour. I'm not praising them I'm stating facts. Check your roster then check theirs, yall have talent from all over year in and year out and y'all satisfied with being the best in Metro.... ( In your Mind). PC never wins the games that matter, all these city championships and college talent yet y 'all max out before the State. Your slogan should be PC beats EVERYBODY that don't matter. I'm not hating Im just a football fan that is tired of hearing a school talk so much and do so less. Mediocrity is ok for PC

3 semi finals 14,16, and 17 with state championship appearance in 2015, and that's resent, yeah we sure is mediocre. Keep hating and we'll keep winning. Still PC vs everybody! Maybe we should change it to PC vs haters...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

PC, i think has had tremendous success lately. 3A belongs to Alcoa, then theres everyone else. Recruiting bit is just a part of METRO, unfortunately. Agree assistants should be loyal, BUT if you look around many HC changes the past couple years are the result of backstabbing assistant that cant get a job any other way! GOOD luck to Brunetti! IMO Gallatin should have taken him, not last man standing!

GO JACKETS!

2 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

PC, i think has had tremendous success lately. 3A belongs to Alcoa, then theres everyone else. Recruiting bit is just a part of METRO, unfortunately. Agree assistants should be loyal, BUT if you look around many HC changes the past couple years are the result of backstabbing assistant that cant get a job any other way! GOOD luck to Brunetti! IMO Gallatin should have taken him, not last man standing!

GO JACKETS!

Brunetti didn't apply he's fine!! PC coaching staff is fine also. One of his assistant coaches put his name in for Gallatin job. 

19 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Come on over and be a firebird East Nasty! It's just better on our side...lol

Sorry bird but East Nashville is better.  Let's compare.

East Nashville,Stratford,HuntersLane,Whites Creek,Maplewood > Cohn,Hillwood

Princes Chicken> Hattie B's

I could keep going and no I dont want no fish sandwich #EastNasty

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Brunetti didn't apply he's fine!! PC coaching staff is fine also. One of his assistant coaches put his name in for Gallatin job. 

Is this the same staff that wants him gone thinking an assistant can do better?  The same staff that fought on the sidelines vs Cordova last year, same staff that points the finger at each other when they lose ? There is a fire brewing in that coaches office and remember like always mutiny always comes back around .

1 hour ago, DarkKnight4 said:

Is this the same staff that wants him gone thinking an assistant can do better?  The same staff that fought on the sidelines vs Cordova last year, same staff that points the finger at each other when they lose ? There is a fire brewing in that coaches office and remember like always mutiny always comes back around .

We good at PC, stop looking from outside! Every staff if they around one another long enough will have disagreements. I wouldn't read to much into it.

Edited by FIREBIRD80