Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

19 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

You don't have to watch you can leave or close your eyes. You don't know what goes on in these inner city kids lives. There were several county School fights as well . Heck your on coach t I know you saw the suspensions. Metro just gets the black eye . Once again you are point at the African American communities which is comical . Yes it is wrong and shouldn't happen but when fighting is a survival defense for some kids that's all they know . But you don't have that problem living where you live . You can't judge someone when you're not from their upbringing. You actually sound real racist 

So how do you go about fixing the problems in MNPS?  Please do not act as if MNPS does not have major problems with both academics and athletics.  Let's not forget that I am very familiar with MNPS as I remember when the charter was written and how & why things were changed.  I will say that if I were the mayor I could fix the problem but it would be painful and you would have people screaming.

Edited by cbg

1 hour ago, wardog1970 said:

My boy Raymond wouldn’t ever play at Pearl because he has too much discipline and isn’t going to play with a bunch of gang bangers or for a guy you can barely understand 

9 times outta 10 your boy Raymond not good enough to play for Pearl Cohn!!! But we are taking manager application for him tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, wardog1970 said:

He’d be the best player and have the best grammar at that dump.  He’d whip anyone on the team now and anyone who has ever played there in the past.  That’s why Pearl can’t win big games in the playoffs.  They are too weak minded. Their coaches are weak minded.  Their players are weak minded.  The faculty is weak minded.  The alumni is weak minded.  Their 10 year reunion is usually cancelled because all of the weak minded “graduates” have gone on to be failures in life.  

It's early in the day to be drunk enough to make such biased lies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

He’d be the best player and have the best grammar at that dump.  He’d whip anyone on the team now and anyone who has ever played there in the past.  That’s why Pearl can’t win big games in the playoffs.  They are too weak minded. Their coaches are weak minded.  Their players are weak minded.  The faculty is weak minded.  The alumni is weak minded.  Their 10 year reunion is usually cancelled because all of the weak minded “graduates” have gone on to be failures in life.  

Can't win big games in the playoffs, if I'm not mistaken this same weak minded coaching staff made state championship game in 2015. Sounds like they can win big games come playoff time!!

7 hours ago, cbg said:

So how do you go about fixing the problems in MNPS?  Please do not act as if MNPS does not have major problems with both academics and athletics.  Let's not forget that I am very familiar with MNPS as I remember when the charter was written and how & why things were changed.  I will say that if I were the mayor I could fix the problem but it would be painful and you would have people screaming.

Heck yeah there is some issues we all know that , but their playing field is alot different then the surrounding counties . I just don't like the down play of metro coaching . Metro has some good coaches  there .

This wardummy guy is in over his head. He must be at a school that can't or haven't beat a metro school. He knows so much about it for someone who doesn't care . This guy  just made up a son that he doesn't have or can't play dead in a western . Pearl Cohn Cane Ridge , Hillsboro, and Maplewood all have had state appearances in the past 10 years please name another county with this many appearances better yet name the school you're with and see how they came out in the last 10 year 

30 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Heck yeah there is some issues we all know that , but their playing field is alot different then the surrounding counties . I just don't like the down play of metro coaching . Metro has some good coaches  there .

How is it different?  Please tell me.  Clarksville has outside factors.  Murfreesboro has outside factors.  I don't agree with wardog's enthusiasm on the subject, but I do think that Metro-Nashville is not as different as made out to be by many.  

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

How is it different?  Please tell me.  Clarksville has outside factors.  Murfreesboro has outside factors.  I don't agree with wardog's enthusiasm on the subject, but I do think that Metro-Nashville is not as different as made out to be by many.  

Demographics are no where near similar to Murfreesboro / Clarksville.  On the other hand I think the mentioned counties school system make up and structure is way better than metro . I don't anyone in metro board of Ed has a clue