Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

On 1/29/2019 at 8:21 PM, Hurricane717 said:

You just stayed the issue come from predominantly African American areas . Typical . But they are not the only ones . An all out brawl occurred is East TN twice and I guess that doesn't register . Not a scuffle , not a altercation but a brawl 

Like l said, haven't seen a brawl like Overton and Antioch in Knox County in many many years.

1 hour ago, Hurricane717 said:

This wardummy guy is in over his head. He must be at a school that can't or haven't beat a metro school. He knows so much about it for someone who doesn't care . This guy  just made up a son that he doesn't have or can't play dead in a western . Pearl Cohn Cane Ridge , Hillsboro, and Maplewood all have had state appearances in the past 10 years please name another county with this many appearances better yet name the school you're with and see how they came out in the last 10 year 

Blount County

10 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

Heck yeah there is some issues we all know that , but their playing field is alot different then the surrounding counties . I just don't like the down play of metro coaching . Metro has some good coaches  there .

Some issues?  So how do you go about fixing the problems?  Everyone wants to say to that MNPS has major problems but no one wants to tackle the real problems or they truly don't know what the problems are and who to hold accountable.  Yes there is a major difference between MNPS and rural county schools but both have problems and one is not necessarily  easier to correct than the other.  MNPS and their supporters need to stop using excuses that WE ARE DIFFERENT and fix the problems.  I am not picking on you but I am flat out tired of excuses as it's time to make some MAJOR progress.  Talk is cheap and talk and broken promises is all that the citizens of Davidson County have received from MNPS since the mid 80's.  

2 minutes ago, cbg said:

Some issues?  So how do you go about fixing the problems?  Everyone wants to say to that MNPS has major problems but no one wants to tackle the real problems or they truly don't know what the problems are and who to hold accountable.  Yes there is a major difference between MNPS and rural county schools but both have problems and one is not necessarily  easier to correct than the other.  MNPS and their supporters need to stop using excuses that WE ARE DIFFERENT and fix the problems.  I am not picking on you but I am flat out tired of excuses as it's time to make some MAJOR progress.  Talk is cheap and talk and broken promises is all that the citizens of Davidson County have received from MNPS since the mid 80's.  

Sounds like you have all the answers already . So you tell me how you would fix it 

3 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Sounds like you have all the answers already . So you tell me how you would fix it 

You go first!  It's easy to complain but I want to hear the people complaining give some solutions.  

One hint is that you have to go back to the original charter where the mayors office appointed the school board and hired the director of schools.  That alone would eliminate stall tactics and finger pointing.

Back to the current openings. Hearing Hillwoods sweeping hire may have moore to the story. Looks like a two horse race. 

Overton may have a difficult time finding a good coach unless they go with someone on staff. I think the recent happenings there may be a distraction for some. 

Antioch is also in an interesting situation. I think they are taking their time which is a smart move on their part. The admin has to find someone that really wants to be there. 

25 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Back to the current openings. Hearing Hillwoods sweeping hire may have moore to the story. Looks like a two horse race. 

Overton may have a difficult time finding a good coach unless they go with someone on staff. I think the recent happenings there may be a distraction for some. 

Antioch is also in an interesting situation. I think they are taking their time which is a smart move on their part. The admin has to find someone that really wants to be there. 

I like the play on words there. Lol

13 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I told you this the other day.

Andrea True has the Connection

20 hours ago, workinprogress said:

At Hillwood in this hire between top two Moore is better. As for Antioch and Overton both schools will have good coaches hired and better than past coaches.

Edited by hardtackle