Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

1 minute ago, hardtackle said:

You are wrong. The new coaches at both schools will be better. I know nothing of back stabbing or what you are talking. Coaches do not lose their jobs off another coach. These two lost their jobs on their own merits. You are just ignoring the facts. 

Who are the new coaches?  Are their identities available?

On 1/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, wardog1970 said:

My boy Raymond wouldn’t ever play at Pearl because he has too much discipline and isn’t going to play with a bunch of gang bangers or for a guy you can barely understand 

A bro all bs aside we dont bash kids on here.  We dont care about color,race, Financial background or living style. Your a GROWN man talking down on a group of kids like they pissed in your cereal. This ain't cool at all. Ok your boy is the Next Ray Lewis, Julio Jones or Peyton manning that's cool and I'm happy for him but to talk down on other kids is weak sauce. 

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

A bro all bs aside we dont bash kids on here.  We dont care about color,race, Financial background or living style. Your a GROWN man talking down on a group of kids like they pissed in your cereal. This ain't cool at all. Ok your boy is the Next Ray Lewis, Julio Jones or Peyton manning that's cool and I'm happy for him but to talk down on other kids is weak sauce. 

This dude trolling, just ignore whatever he post for now on.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

22 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

I seen in a previous post that the hillwood hire was a good one. How ? He has a losing record even with the non region games . I have no dog in the hunt nor do I know either finalist But the ones resume seems a little better than the one hired . 

I thought I was the only one that felt this way but I digress. It definitely wasn't about resume comparisons