Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

3 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Golden I have heard the same about Gore. No idea if it's true or not. Heard he really wanted LA and when they went a different direction he started making plans to get out all together. Again not sure if it's fire or just smoke. 

That's pretty late and A bad deal for mcgavock. Is he stepping down or retiring . Mcgavock could still be a power house in my opinion.

As far as Antioch big Bear and little Bear is all drama and neither Overton or Antioch needs that . One is in everyone's business and has not regards and the other wants to cheat his way in.

Bleacher who is the assistant you mention 

1 hour ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

That's pretty late and A bad deal for mcgavock. Is he stepping down or retiring . Mcgavock could still be a power house in my opinion.

As far as Antioch big Bear and little Bear is all drama and neither Overton or Antioch needs that . One is in everyone's business and has not regards and the other wants to cheat his way in.

Bleacher who is the assistant you mention 

Stew

4 hours ago, DLopez said:

JS would do a great job at Overton. Sad to see that place in the shape that it’s in now. 

Not sure Overton is in as bad shape as people make it seem. I watched all home games as a former coach and now local in the community, and the coaching staff didn't seem to be the problem around there. To me it seemed like parents caused a lot of ruckus and in turn caused quite a bit of turmoil within the Overton community. Best of luck to Coach Williams and whoever steps in to lead them. Really have a good group of kids there. 

51 minutes ago, coachdanielsbms said:

Not sure Overton is in as bad shape as people make it seem. I watched all home games as a former coach and now local in the community, and the coaching staff didn't seem to be the problem around there. To me it seemed like parents caused a lot of ruckus and in turn caused quite a bit of turmoil within the Overton community. Best of luck to Coach Williams and whoever steps in to lead them. Really have a good group of kids there. 

5-15 last two seasons

Bleacher - overall record isn't the only measurable in high school football. Might be smart to see where guys are at now in life. Many go on to play at the next level and am sure they are good kids. Although, I am sure you know exactly what the problem is over there, but alas. Once again, I wish the best for everyone involved over there - I will be watching again next year!

Bleacher any chance your boy takes a look at Overton since HW fell through? Overton could be a good job for someone and there are really good people there. Mike Morrison is one of the best men, teachers, and coaches around. JS is in the building and could make for a good coordinator. Just wondering if there is even a chance he would consider it. 

I am a proud alum and want the best for the bobcats whomever that may be. I think very highly of SW and hate that what happened to him and hopefully Johnny O can make a good hire and get things back on track. Whomever they hire the first person I would go to is MM and get as much wisdom I could from him. He is the bobcat. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Bleacher any chance your boy takes a look at Overton since HW fell through? Overton could be a good job for someone and there are really good people there. Mike Morrison is one of the best men, teachers, and coaches around. JS is in the building and could make for a good coordinator. Just wondering if there is even a chance he would consider it. 

I am a proud alum and want the best for the bobcats whomever that may be. I think very highly of SW and hate that what happened to him and hopefully Johnny O can make a good hire and get things back on track. Whomever they hire the first person I would go to is MM and get as much wisdom I could from him. He is the bobcat. 

Work, I’ll apply and come back to teaching and coaching if you agree to come with me if I get it. Would probably bring a few familiar faces with me.