• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

GoldenTicket8910

Metro Rumors

2 hours ago, Fballfan1978 said:

Real question on my end why would he leave PC?

Where there smoke there's fire. I heard alot of assists was also was ready to leave. It looks like the Cohn Pearl train has derailed.

10 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Where there smoke there's fire. I heard alot of assists was also was ready to leave. It looks like the Cohn Pearl train has derailed.

Assistants leaving to pursue head coaching jobs? or the school is in shambles?

1 minute ago, Fballfan1978 said:

Assistants leaving to pursue head coaching jobs? or the school is in shambles?

lol oh nevermind i see that he is East Nashville (wasn't paying attention), cant trust his thoughts on PC

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Ocac who exactly would that be because I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I am pretty sure Moreno and Baskin are there but I cant think of anyone else.

Not sure he would even be interested in a Metro position.  But with him teaching in Metro, I would assume he may be interested.  Former Covington and Kenwood Head Coach Brian Beaubien (sp).

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, ocac said:

Not sure he would even be interested in a Metro position.  But with him teaching in Metro, I would assume he may be interested.  Former Covington and Kenwood Head Coach Brian Beaubien (sp).

He's the OC at DCA.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:24 AM, Fballfan1978 said:

lol oh nevermind i see that he is East Nashville (wasn't paying attention), cant trust his thoughts on PC

Exactly! But our OC has some schools looking at him as HC. So if he does leave couple coaches might follow. It's no bad situation at PC with our coaching staff.