Metro Rumors

GoldenTicket10

13 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Hard to follow Page at Hillwood. Great job on his part. Heard the AHS search is going well. Definitely headed in the right direction if things pan out. Haven't heard much of HL. Someone will take it. I think other openings are coming only question is when. 

Have you heard of who is getting interviews ... And what other schools will have openings ... Care to share?

Hunters Lane will not overcome their struggles until a change in the administration happens. Until these principals get behind athletics like surrounding  counties Metro will always be looked at as the backburners of football. I respect them but outsiders will not which is fine as well. CR is the only school that I've "Heard" that has supportive admin that make things happen for their programs. She loves sports especially football and look at the accomplishments they have made since her arrival. Hopefully Antioch will get a good coach that can turn that program into a respectable one again. I'd like to hear the names/ initials of who is in the running WORKINPROGRESS if you know.

9 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

The job is between PC OC, Hillsboro DC, EAST HC, And previous metro HC. 

Hillsboro DC is already in the building and has relationships already with some of those kids, could be a very good fit. PC OC could bring a different dynamic to the job with coaching so many athletes at PC and being young and energetic. East HC brings in experience as a head coach that could be very valuable.  All good choices, but I would lean towards Hillsboro DC as the choice. 

9 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Dark Knight which of those do you think would be the best choice for Antioch.

I believe they all are good hires honestly, they have their own qualities stated by THE SPOON. I agree with him 100% I think it will be HB DC , less transitioning since he is already there . Question is will Antioch allow any of these coaches to bring in their own guys .

39 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

I believe they all are good hires honestly, they have their own qualities stated by THE SPOON. I agree with him 100% I think it will be HB DC , less transitioning since he is already there . Question is will Antioch allow any of these coaches to bring in their own guys .

That's the question. In order for Antioch to be successful its going to take more than just a head coach. I believe the majority of the assistants at Antioch were non faculty. It will interesting to see if the principal allows the new coach to bring in at least two or three assistants he would want.