West TN - 6 chances for the Gold Ball

CHARGERFAN

Looking at the matchups in the Blue Cross Bowl this year, West Tennessee has 6 teams playing for a championship in their Classification:

2A - Peabody

3A - Covington

4A - Haywood

5A - Henry County

6A - Whitehaven

Dll - Class AAA - MUS

As a good old West Tennessee boy born in a cotton patch, I want to support all 6 teams and pull for y'all to bring home the championship. I don't have anything against the other two Grand Divisions of Tennessee, in fact y'all have some mighty sweet women up there. In my day I dated a few and married the best one I ran across. Still, I have to support my home boys.

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Looking at the matchups in the Blue Cross Bowl this year, West Tennessee has 6 teams playing for a championship in their Classification:

2A - Peabody

3A - Covington

4A - Haywood

5A - Henry County

6A - Whitehaven

Dll - Class AAA - MUS

As a good old West Tennessee boy born in a cotton patch, I want to support all 6 teams and pull for y'all to bring home the championship. I don't have anything against the other two Grand Divisions of Tennessee, in fact y'all have some mighty sweet women up there. In my day I dated a few and married the best one I ran across. Still, I have to support my home boys.

Yes sir I'm sure all won't win but if at least 3 or 4 won that would make me happy!!!

12 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Honestly I think this is the best year west TN could sweep. Haywood will have to play Greeneville perfect but I think hookfin will have his team ready to play. Coach counce will have the Red train rolling. Peabody had a great week of preparation, and the Chargers have a great opportunity to get revenge. 

Haywood has shocked people the past two rounds and they may shock us again tomorrow?