District 5aa

BallGenius

Thought polk would keep it closer vs Seq... but seq can put up some pts. Surprised at the Sweetwater Central game. Thought it would be a blowout w what central lost from last year. Loudon vs meigs was about where I thought it would be. Loudon is very athletic, Mc just getting football players back (heard it was 3starters, 1 key player off bench)

didnt catch any games last night, just judging off scores. Anyone let me know your thoughts

3 hours ago, BallGenius said:

Thought polk would keep it closer vs Seq... but seq can put up some pts. Surprised at the Sweetwater Central game. Thought it would be a blowout w what central lost from last year. Loudon vs meigs was about where I thought it would be. Loudon is very athletic, Mc just getting football players back (heard it was 3starters, 1 key player off bench)

didnt catch any games last night, just judging off scores. Anyone let me know your thoughts

Loudon best Meigs in a close game last night, Meigs lead by 12 at the half. Meigs had two starters out. 

Sweetwater is the favorite but I think it’s up in the air for the rest.

8 minutes ago, BallGenius said:

Nice, football had a great run. I’m new to the board. From Monroe co so I support all schools in that county, which includes sweetwater an seq so thought I would make a thread

Sweetwater will be tough, sequoyah looks to have a really good offense, they lost to McMinn County by 20 and gave up 110 points, Meigs led McMinn for 3 quarter without the football guys. I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes. But to be honest I’m a Lady tiger fan because I have two daughter that play one that plays  for the high school and one that plays for the middle school.

24 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Sweetwater will be tough, sequoyah looks to have a really good offense, they lost to McMinn County by 20 and gave up 110 points, Meigs led McMinn for 3 quarter without the football guys. I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes. But to be honest I’m a Lady tiger fan because I have two daughter that play one that plays  for the high school and one that plays for the middle school.

Meigs girls are always tough! Look for them to win District this yr. Pennington has seq not rlly caring abt defense as it seems. Sweetwater has best trio no doubt, they play so well together. I kno meigs has the point guard who was mvp last yr and the post who is very good when he isn’t in foul trouble

Sweetwater meigs was a good game. Could tell meigs football players got tired cuz they still have barely been back a week, they will be a good team in feb. Oggs is really good, he won the battle with Baker no doubt. 

Central seems to be better than I expected. Losing four starters I thought they would be down. They lost to polk on the road but closer than i expected

4 hours ago, BallGenius said:

Central kills Seq! Wow! Loudon best polk by 15. Meigs schedule has been brutal, they may be the best winless team in state lol considering opponents and only being together as a team for two wks. Find out a lot abt this district this week

The schedule didn’t get any easier this weekend in Johnson City lol