District 5aa

BallGenius

17 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

The schedule didn’t get any easier this weekend in Johnson City lol

after the start to the year, i think anyone on the boys side can win the tournament. just my opinion tho. sweetwater and loudon are still the favorites but i just get the feeling meigs can be good enuf to challenge them. They are a month behind everyone. Central and polk are 3 and 4 right now tho

sweetwater vs seq, loudon vs central, and polk vs meigs tonight. i expect sweetwater to win big (no answer for Oggs, Wiggins hasnt been playing grate), loudon to win comfortably(too many athletes). Not sure abt polk and meigs. Polk has a better record obviously (burrows can score with anyone) but meigs will get going soon, but i Saw where Baker hasnt been scoring as much of late for meigs. Anyone know if its just defenses keying solely on him (like sweetwater did, forced others to try to beat them) or what? he was near unstoppable at times last year. i plan to be at the sweetwater seq game

45 minutes ago, BallGenius said:

Welp meigs finally got that dern monkey off there back. Too bad it was vs seq. Baker was unstoppable and was surprisingly a man on the boards (in first half at least)

any one else have any other thoughts abt this game?

I think Meigs is starting to play better, could be a tough out come tournament time.  They’ve been in almost every district game this year.

21 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I think Meigs is starting to play better, could be a tough out come tournament time.  They’ve been in almost every district game this year.

definitely agree. Keep the post out of foul trouble and you’ve got a good one two punch. Good job to ur lady tigers. They are always impressive