District 5aa

BallGenius

On 2/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, Dadof2 said:

If I remember correctly they played man to man. Polk tried to box and one him Thursday night but it didn’t work to will. Polk doesn’t have anymore that can match up with Newman. Should be some good games.

I agree. No one matches well with the big guy. But with baker working so hard to get the ball, one would think he is going to try to score when he gets some of his limited touches. That’s why I believe the others will have to get newman the ball. Do these two play any other sports? I kno newman plays football

11 minutes ago, BallGenius said:

I agree. No one matches well with the big guy. But with baker working so hard to get the ball, one would think he is going to try to score when he gets some of his limited touches. That’s why I believe the others will have to get newman the ball. Do these two play any other sports? I kno newman plays football

Baker is a really good Baseball player.

3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

After last match-up, I seen this as a potential upset.  For whatever reason, Seq. created a match up problem defensively for my boys in blue.  Good Luck to the rest on the way.

thought  u guys played great. was just a really good game. congrats on a great season logcabinman

7 hours ago, BallGenius said:

Big win for polk. Came to watch. Baker and Burrows played pretty evenly, both defenses had good gameplans for them. Polk role players outplayed meigs by a lot outside of newman. If you were there, you got a glimpse of what meigs would be like without baker at the end. It was ugly 

I thought it was a ugly game. And I believe Meigs boys are going to have a rough time the next couple years.