District 5aa

BallGenius

11 hours ago, BallGenius said:

Loudon and Sweetwater are def two best teams. Thought Sweetwater was best going in season but I’d pick loudon right now if they played. Great coach. Hate he left seq. They r super athletic at just abt every spot

I agree, Sweetwater relies on one player to much. I’m going with Loudon.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I agree, Sweetwater relies on one player to much. I’m going with Loudon.

Besides the top two, idk what to think. The other 4 have all beat each other up pretty much. Seq killed polk but lost to central and meigs. Central lost to polk but beat the other two. Polk lost to seq bad but beat the other two. And meigs lost to central and Polk but handled seq pretty good

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 3:41 PM, Dadof2 said:

Meigs did good at Harriman to, they are on a 6 game winning streak.

Jus looked at meigs schedule and boy they got three tough games right out of the gate. @Loudon @walkervalley and Sweetwater. If they keep it under 10 against loudon I’ll be impressed

just think loudon is very athletic at every spot

1 hour ago, BallGenius said:

Jus looked at meigs schedule and boy they got three tough games right out of the gate. @Loudon @walkervalley and Sweetwater. If they keep it under 10 against loudon I’ll be impressed

just think loudon is very athletic at every spot

I agree, Baker and Newman will have to have big games for Meigs to have a chance against Loudon.

On 1/1/2019 at 5:08 PM, Dadof2 said:

I agree, Baker and Newman will have to have big games for Meigs to have a chance against Loudon.

I think Newman is the big post player? If so he should be a factor especially if Baker is hitting some shots from three and getting to the hoop on the dribble. Hard for HS to defend a team committed to getting the ball in the post.