Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
BallGenius

District 5aa

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Baker had 25 pts, 10 rbs, and 8 assists against Sequoyah. 

Last night against Kingston he had 37 pts, 11 rbs, and 9 assists. 

Newman had 22 pts and 13 rbs against Kingston. 

We are playing alright as team right now and getting some good minutes out of some freshman (Huckabey and Owens). Just hope we can be consistent over the next couple of weeks. If we come ready to play against Central on Friday, it will be a good game. 

That is seriously Mr b-ball looking stats from baker. I said in a previous post tht he is a stat stuffer in many ways other than scoring and that proves it. If meigs plays well they’re scary, being consistent seems to have been the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Consolation games start this week. Taking central over sequoyah and Polk over meigs. Loudon and Sweetwater meet in finals. Prediction for that will come later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BallGenius said:

Consolation games start this week. Taking central over sequoyah and Polk over meigs. Loudon and Sweetwater meet in finals. Prediction for that will come later

I agree with everything but I think Meigs over Polk, Meigs beat Polk Pretty good Thursday and McMinn County last night. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Loudon gets upset. Just a feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I agree with everything but I think Meigs over Polk, Meigs beat Polk Pretty good Thursday and McMinn County last night. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Loudon gets upset. Just a feeling.

You could be right but polk shooters are prob too much in my opinion. I was on meigs train all year thinking they would get it together but just seems like they never could

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, BallGenius said:

You could be right but polk shooters are prob too much in my opinion. I was on meigs train all year thinking they would get it together but just seems like they never could

Loudon will be a tough game at home.  There is no telling how this one could shape up!!

I still see Sweetwater and Loudon as the favorites, but with some of the inconstancy with the rest of the teams, who knows??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, BallGenius said:

You could be right but polk shooters are prob too much in my opinion. I was on meigs train all year thinking they would get it together but just seems like they never could

You could be right, but if Baker plays like he did Friday night against McMinn County, I think Meigs wins vs Polk, he had 39 points. But I think Meigs and Central will be playing for 3rd and 4th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Loudon will be a tough game at home.  There is no telling how this one could shape up!!

I still see Sweetwater and Loudon as the favorites, but with some of the inconstancy with the rest of the teams, who knows??? 

I expect you’re chargers to handle the chiefs with ease on Wednesday my friend. No worries for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

You could be right, but if Baker plays like he did Friday night against McMinn County, I think Meigs wins vs Polk, he had 39 points. But I think Meigs and Central will be playing for 3rd and 4th.

Question. Did McMinn co just play a man to man? If so, that is where they lost. You cannot play a man against meigs or Baker will tear u apart. I would say polk will box and one him forcing the others to feed newman and beat them. Watching meigs this year, Baker is the only one who consistently can feed newman. That is why I am taking Polk. Just my opinion tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BallGenius said:

Question. Did McMinn co just play a man to man? If so, that is where they lost. You cannot play a man against meigs or Baker will tear u apart. I would say polk will box and one him forcing the others to feed newman and beat them. Watching meigs this year, Baker is the only one who consistently can feed newman. That is why I am taking Polk. Just my opinion tho 

If I remember correctly they played man to man. Polk tried to box and one him Thursday night but it didn’t work to will. Polk doesn’t have anymore that can match up with Newman. Should be some good games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BallGenius said:

I expect you’re chargers to handle the chiefs with ease on Wednesday my friend. No worries for you

Last match-up the Chiefs had a descent lead going in to the 4th qtr.  The wheels fell off and the Chargers got hot.  We shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Last match-up the Chiefs had a descent lead going in to the 4th qtr.  The wheels fell off and the Chargers got hot.  We shall see.

If chiefs shoot well they can keep it close. Just not the year I expected them to have. Central by 15+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...